going down there... (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
haha yeah im getting my regular relief...except more than i can take it at the moment cause ive been so sick...but luckily for me my bf finished yr 12 last year so its only me who is concerned about study :)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
agent_angel said:
ok ppls your views
oral sex
is it best to spit or swallow?
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out? (thank u sex and the city)
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?
girls what do guys do to give us what we want?
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :p

p.s. as if this thread is immature. very useful life info to be thrown around here
spit or swallow, its your personal choice! im not fond of it..but it doesnt mean some of it isnt going to end up in your mouth...

as for kissing after head, ive kissed after and there was no problem? as for a guy doing down on me, his kissed me after and there is no problem? i mean we've made a joke of it "ew i can taste my own cum!" lmao.... but its not really like that.. the 'flavour' doesnt entirely tingle your tastebuds :O

for guys - USE TONGUE! kiss,suck,lick,blaah whatever u can think of lol and exploreeeeeeeeeeee eg. write your name with your tongue in her pussy (lil things like that can help you??) oh and hands/fingers + tongue is a good combination

(((and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :p )))
<<--- i dont get your question?? arent you still doing the dirty until your partner does cum? or do you suck dick for 5 minutes and sit back and wait lol
didnt get that!!

p.s its HEAD for HEAD! no exceptions :) fair exchange baby

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
bubz :D said:
lol it depends on what he eats. or maybe he just naturally tastes like that.
apparantly eating bananas makes it taste sweet?
and garlic, onion etc makes it kinda bitter.

lol
its PINEAPPLE JUICE!
PINEAPPLE JUICE
if you know your going to be recieving head/getting licked out that night or the next day
to save yourself embarrassment of ugly tasting cum (not that its going to taste like honey, but it will help nutralize the acids! and make your cum taste sweeter!)
so stock up on the pineapple juice that day/night etc!!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
MissGeorgie said:
i dont see the need 2 have a condom in your mouth whilst giving head (that is if you "know" your partner).....but trying to put one on with your mouth, now thats a different story

ummmmmm
do people wear condoms, and get given head?
wtf is with girls covering there mouths with cling wrap/condom.. i dont know if ive misread! but this is weeeeeeird....
i dont see the point of that!
i mean is it the fact your scared your putting a dick in your mouth and need some protection?
if the guy showers regularly his penis should be cleaner than any other part of his body! lol
thats is ridiculous, never heard of that before!
i mean each to there own, but yeh!

peepee

loser.
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
ummmmmm
wtf is with girls covering there mouths with cling wrap/condom.. i dont know if ive misread! but this is weeeeeeird....
i mean is it the fact your scared your putting a dick in your mouth and need some protection?
if the guy showers regularly his penis should be cleaner than any other part of his body! lol
STI's?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
ummmmmm
yeah STIs or STDs.

agent_angel

HSC
this thread was way sticky b4 it became sticky.
yeh that made no sense. i think im getting brain drain.
oh yeh MzbLaZeIT, what i meant by the 'what do u do to pass the time b4 he comes' thing was what do u do if hes taking awhile etc and u get bored. lol i think im the only one who thinks about these things. if they had sex studies at skool i think id b good at it. so embarressing.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Someone enlighten me with facts on female ejaculation. >=P

equiski

HSC
D_A said:
Someone enlighten me with facts on female ejaculation. >=P
Female can ejaculation occur during a g-spot orgasm, which is usually triggered by a combonation of g-spot and clitoral stimulation. When a woman experiences g-spot orgasm she may feel an urge to push downward in her bladder. This then triggers the expulsion of a large amount of a clear usually odourless (sometimes it has been known to have a clover like taste to it) liquid from the bladder and out through the urethra. By the way, it is not Urine.

Many women simply do not feel the urge to push down in their bladder to trigger ejaculation, or resist the urge in fear of urinating (even though it won't happen, it appears to feel like that).

Heh, hope that helped.

OC_best_eva

Look theres nothin like it when a girls willing to just slip under the covers for you. With or without pineaple juice! Ill be keeping a bottle of that handy from now on! What a way to drop the hint...."ive got a bottle of pineapple juice in the fridge, ill just go grab it" hehehe

P

paris_183

:p pineapple juice is a good hint oc boy! nice and obvious thats good for blonde girls!! but i wud have to say that blonde girls are know to be the best at slipping under the covers!! to satisify their boy!! blonde girls even offer!!!! so go grab some juice!

missy_

oi oc yeh m8. paris us blondeys gota stick togeta ey. i agre blondeys r fukn gud @ givin head if i do say lol. blonde guys r usualy gd at givin2 actually most guys r iv had r gd @ givin they just gota let themselfs go n ike jzt do it 4get like wat ther doin & shit i mean we do it. i agree wit MzbLaZeIT hed 4 hed haha!

so wat does evry1 tink of 69erz & wats ur fav position?

cum on peepz post sum shit im fukn bored i cant b fukd 2 do ne more study.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
^ are giving blondes a very bad name

you're only succeeding in reenforcing stereotypes your fellow blondes worked so tirelessly to debunk. oh well, whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
P

paris_183

that wasn't me

im not sure whos being posting as me but its rude! if they wouldnt mind, would they stop!!! sorry to all those who are offended, it wasnt me!!

thanks.
paris.

kelboo

HSC
I believe you too Paris!! Maybe you should stick to only posting things at home?!? That way no one can log on to public-area computers and do stuf like that!!! :D
But I agree with the hed4hed thing... that's both commonsense and FAIR! :)
I feel sorry for anyone who is expected to give but does not receive. Kick your partner up the ass :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)