grr at the male population (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
u dont honestly believe that?
i do believed it thejosiekiller,however i will neva change anything of myself honestly..
n i strongly believed dat was a truth

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
im not asking u to change urself...im just saying its unfair to generalise and say nice guys never will go for any respectable girl (ie any1 who isnt a skank) and a girl will never go for a guy unless he has car or whatever...

S

Shuter

choc-chip said:
no generalisation please...
wat do u mean by "deeper"???
like a nerd? no!! just be who u r, if the gal likes u, she will still accept ur boring jokes..
What I wrote was nothing like that. I said girls believe almost everything a guy will say to them. They don't seem to have the "deeper" judgement to actually determine what type of person they are and if they are lying or not, they just judge everything off what he says to them.

They aren't sceptical enough would probably be a better way of putting it. If someone seems too good to be true they probably are.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
amen brother.. damn.. ure lik 1.5 yrs younger than me too :| fck

SipSip

HSC
N/A
There's 2 ways to look at this...

Nice guys do look for nice girls because of the fact that they are looking for a stable and deep relationship with someone where they do not need to hide anything, when they are most down, they will be picked right back up by this woman, and vice versa, when nice guys look for nice girls, they do not base the girl by the look or by wealth, just by the emotional factor...

But on the other hand, some guys get sucked into going for sluts mainly because of their sexual desires to experiment...personally, i think they will soon lose interest and still go back to looking for a nice girl. Girls do not need to attract guys by being cool and hard to get...most nice guys lack confidence...and if you play hard to get, you'll probably scare him away...

S

SamStewart

what a guy wants

ok this is what i think most guys want their girlfriend to act like:
*dont call other guys on the fone or dont get called by other guys
*dont go out with ANY male unless they are a family member or you are with her
*dont flirt with any other guy in any circumstances
*never go somewhere alone.. always go with your family, me, or a LARGE group of friends (females.. and dont flirt!!!)
*give me wat i want.. dont piss me off (eg. if i want a headjob, smile and give it to me)
*listen to me, do wat i say, dont do something i dont want you to do

thats all i can think of at the moment, but the main thing is about having control of your girlfriend, mainly so she doesnt get involved with any other guys...
we trust you girls, but we dont trust other guys.. so dont say "why dont you trust me?" because we fuckin do! its all the other male sleazes trying to pick up any girl that we dont trust.. and unfortunately from past experiences, you cant trust all girls... so fuckin do wat we say ok!
thats all :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I find it funny that mmm_sofay blames all of males, because she's stupid, naive and gullible.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
SamStewart said:
*dont call other guys on the fone or dont get called by other guys
*dont go out with ANY male unless they are a family member or you are with her
*dont flirt with any other guy in any circumstances
*never go somewhere alone.. always go with your family, me, or a LARGE group of friends (females.. and dont flirt!!!)
*give me wat i want.. dont piss me off (eg. if i want a headjob, smile and give it to me)
*listen to me, do wat i say, dont do something i dont want you to do
Haha! I only agree with the flirting and never go somewhere alone ones...i mean going somewhere alone is not safe...that's all...

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i dont mind if she hangs out with guys, but not all the time and most of the time i feel that i have to be there.

i mean im sure most girls dont like their bf to hang out with other girls alone all the time

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
SamStewart said:
so THATS y he deleted his number from my fone. i didnt smile and give it to him. i didnt even give it to him.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i didnt write that!
dayam

but seriously, im over him. a random pash on the sand dunes at a random beach party cures everything. except chronic and life threatening diseases . . . and probly baldness. and smoking while pregnant can harm your baby. but that random pash on the sand dunes at the random beach party did it. id gotten with that guy before at my cousins random gathering at her house when her mum went camping.

so yeah.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
hbk_ace said:
i dont mind if she hangs out with guys, but not all the time and most of the time i feel that i have to be there.

i mean im sure most girls dont like their bf to hang out with other girls alone all the time
true, I didnt particularly like my last boyfriend hanging with alot of girls alone especially as they were freaking skanks. Damn I got screwed over.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
the ladder theory is just just stereotipical crap that every1 goes on about to justify some shit things in relationships between friends and lovers for the opposite sexes and their real desires etc... its a joke that some ppl take too literally
Agreed. I don't understand how some people go on and on about it and say it can be applied to any situation...it's bullshit.

cowsushi

HSC
N/A
to the young lass who started this thread: gets some balls and stand up to the bastards. get ova complaining that the entire male pop. are dickheads just because you cant handle being pushed around. push the bastards back harder and get on with your life.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Dunno if this has already been said, cos I couldn't be bothered reading all the posts but..

Not-That-Bright said:
Seriously tho.. we're not dickheads.. most of us are nice we just think we have to be dickheads to get girls because we see only dickheads getting chicks :(
Bingo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)