yenta

veyron <3
HSC
SamStewart said:
ok this is what i think most guys want their girlfriend to act like:
*dont call other guys on the fone or dont get called by other guys
*dont go out with ANY male unless they are a family member or you are with her
*dont flirt with any other guy in any circumstances
*never go somewhere alone.. always go with your family, me, or a LARGE group of friends (females.. and dont flirt!!!)
*give me wat i want.. dont piss me off (eg. if i want a headjob, smile and give it to me)
*listen to me, do wat i say, dont do something i dont want you to do

thats all i can think of at the moment, but the main thing is about having control of your girlfriend, mainly so she doesnt get involved with any other guys...
we trust you girls, but we dont trust other guys.. so dont say "why dont you trust me?" because we fuckin do! its all the other male sleazes trying to pick up any girl that we dont trust.. and unfortunately from past experiences, you cant trust all girls... so fuckin do wat we say ok!
thats all :)
You seem to be contradicting yourself by saying you do trust girls yet you have this list of rules which basically says a girl can't even look at another guy, implying you don't trust them (if you did, you wouldnt care if they talked to other guys)...the world doesn't f**king revolve around you and good luck finding a girl who satisfies all the stupid criteria on that list, you'll need it.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
mabye you are attracted to the wrong type of males (eg lebs who drive full hotted up cars and are fully sick and are sooo 'popular' losers)

or mabye guys take advantage of you coz (if you are) your niave

watch clueless....thats what you SHOULDNT do
Bingo again!
This is wisdom people, check it out, they don't hand it out in no grade school.
Thanks for finally saying what all of us are thinking when we see a hot chick hanging out with a jerk in a nice car (nice in their opinion mainly).
Remember just because you've got a "sic" car, a trendy mullet haircut, wear pink shirts (not cool muppets!) and admire yourself in the mirrors at the gym is no substitute for the fact you can't hold up a decent end of a conversation.

agentklopman

gurls only go for dickhead boys.......those taht arent r forgototne/..
2bad

but not all gurls.......those r the onees u try to hang on 2

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I don't know why everyone here thinks nice girls only end up being attracted to dickheads and also that they like guys who play hard to get or ignore them. For me I prefer the nice guys (and I consider myself to be a nice girl, as in not a bitch or a slut), and if I liked a guy and he liked me, I would much prefer they just say it straight out, rather than all this playing hard to get bullshit. Doing that would just make me give up and look for someone else. Atm I'm perfectly happy in a relationship of nearly a year with a guy who is very nice, he didn't act like a dickhead, he called me like 2 days after we met, so I knew he was interested. Whereas if he had waited like a week or 2 I would've thought meh, he doesn't really like me, then I'd become uninterested. In summary I go for NICE GUYS, so guys get this idea out of your head that girls only want dickhead boys.

HSC
yenta said:
I don't know why everyone here thinks nice girls only end up being attracted to dickheads and also that they like guys who play hard to get or ignore them. For me I prefer the nice guys (and I consider myself to be a nice girl, as in not a bitch or a slut), and if I liked a guy and he liked me, I would much prefer they just say it straight out, rather than all this playing hard to get bullshit. Doing that would just make me give up and look for someone else. Atm I'm perfectly happy in a relationship of nearly a year with a guy who is very nice, he didn't act like a dickhead, he called me like 2 days after we met, so I knew he was interested. Whereas if he had waited like a week or 2 I would've thought meh, he doesn't really like me, then I'd become uninterested. In summary I go for NICE GUYS, so guys get this idea out of your head that girls only want dickhead boys.
your in the minority....

choc-chip

HSC
SamStewart said:
ok this is what i think most guys want their girlfriend to act like:
*dont call other guys on the fone or dont get called by other guys
*dont go out with ANY male unless they are a family member or you are with her
*dont flirt with any other guy in any circumstances
*never go somewhere alone.. always go with your family, me, or a LARGE group of friends (females.. and dont flirt!!!)
*give me wat i want.. dont piss me off (eg. if i want a headjob, smile and give it to me)
*listen to me, do wat i say, dont do something i dont want you to do

thats all i can think of at the moment, but the main thing is about having control of your girlfriend, mainly so she doesnt get involved with any other guys...
we trust you girls, but we dont trust other guys.. so dont say "why dont you trust me?" because we fuckin do! its all the other male sleazes trying to pick up any girl that we dont trust.. and unfortunately from past experiences, you cant trust all girls... so fuckin do wat we say ok!
thats all :)
SAM, u r more like her parent
btw, some guys like thier gfs been popular, but seems 2 me dat ppl like sam do not..wat do u guys think?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
the only thing with popularity is if she has heaps of male friends...and some ppl cant handle that if the girl has a flirty personality

choc-chip

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
the only thing with popularity is if she has heaps of male friends...and some ppl cant handle that if the girl has a flirty personality
according 2 sam's words, popularity is a fault, since the gal without a firlty personality doesn't mean the otherz dun

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
but we r talking about 1 guy's girl- how they act as a group is a different matter. a flirty personality is great if u can trust her (and i mean seriously unlike sam)...but i dont see it as a fault cause if ur willing to go out with her u have to accept who she is

if u dont like a girl who has a flirty personality - dont date one then, simply look beyond the immediate and most important goal of getting laid by the hottie

choc-chip

HSC
thejosiekiller, u can write a book abt gals n guys
ur answers always raise my interest in ur romance journey..LOL

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
but we r talking about 1 guy's girl- how they act as a group is a different matter. a flirty personality is great if u can trust her (and i mean seriously unlike sam)...but i dont see it as a fault cause if ur willing to go out with her u have to accept who she is

if u dont like a girl who has a flirty personality - dont date one then, simply look beyond the immediate and most important goal of getting laid by the hottie
Sam's got good points too.. but way too male-dominance model..
i say she tells me when i do things she doesnt lik however awkward.. and she does the same for me.. -its called talking and being fair..

but then hey.. i dun date flirty girls anymore.. :)

choc-chip

HSC
i know sipsip is da onli nice guy in da world n he wants a nice gal !!!i'm sticking 2 him!!!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
choc-chip said:
i know sipsip is da onli nice guy in da world n he wants a nice gal !!!i'm sticking 2 him!!!
Wow! Thanks so much!! And i know choc-chip is the sweetest and nicest gal in the world too ^^ I'll pick you over any gal!!

That really picked me up after a bad day of exams ^^

choc-chip

HSC
conclusion:
99% (except sipsip) of the male population is regarded as
hypocrites
liars
horny bastards

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
is it just me, or is most of the male population dickheads?
all they seem to do is lie to me, take advantage of me, and use me.
Stop there whorey mc whore. You don't "get used" you allow yourself to be used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)