GUYs!!!! help us help you! (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
balin.kid said:
We can understand that..
girls get bored anyways and for most guys it does really recieve that good of an orgasm anyway coz u do it so often yoursleves.. thats why we r on the search for more inventive and affective ways..
Whats meant by a sexier way?

iono incorporate it into a lapdance or something

balin.kid

HSC
Ha ha ha pitty my profile says female.... you guys really can't accept that we'd want to do something nice for you can you?...

Now shut up and keep the convo going..Like i sed you could benefit from this one day... but you really aren't being very inventive

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
go search for taylor rain and do it like she does, she incorporates the hand for maximum effect

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
balin.kid said:
Ok today my girlsfriends and I were having a usual sex talk in a boring lesson and we were trying to devise ways to assist guys have as good of an org@sm as the girls...

Its a petty blunt question I know but I thought who better to ask then guys themselves... also.. what are your ideas on girls going down sound on you? any secrets they should know??? We like to please as well believe it or not lol :)

You'll help many by answering this.. and girls if u hav any secrets to pass on.. don't hesitate.
http://community.boredofstudies.org/293/love-relationships/36291/going-down-there/8.html#post799759

Bubz = amazing.

T

Testpilot

Partisan said:
make me more manly by allowing me to be on top

EDIT: Plus, the surface on which sexual intercourse is to be peformed must have minimal friction for minimal energy loss.
Additionally, when I project my semen into your mouth you must estimate the velocity (both horizontal & vertical), time of flight and maximum range.

Please take into account g = - 9.8ms-2 unless we're fucking at Mt Everest.
Partisan said:
Depends on your frame of reference pal :)
Partisan said:
I must have been too involved into Mathematical and Physical variables.
Here's a new sexual scientific experiment with the template.

AIM: To find out whether having sexual intercourse with both partners fully clothes is better than having sexual intercourse without clothes.

METHOD:

DIAGRAM: (Draw the persons, don't call them apparatus)

RESULTS: (Rating will do)

CONCLUSION:

To increase the reliability, repeat the experiment multiple times.
You'll gain the benefit of extended pleasure over time.

You may like to vary the clothing or keep it constant.

You wouldn't happen to be an Engineering student, would you?

DACHADWICK

HSC
It all depends on the guy. But it's really hot when a girl goes down on the guy

Evilo

HSC
balin.kid said:
..Like i sed you could benefit from this one day...
You spelt "said" wrong - hopefully ill get laid by you one day.

callumf said:
use your mouth. jesus, hand jobs are terrible.
Agreed - if i wanted a good hand job i'll do it myself lol

Partisan

HSC
N/A
Testpilot said:
You wouldn't happen to be an Engineering student, would you?
I'm a Physics student.

EDIT: I lost 1 stupid mark in an exam because I differentiated 2x + 3 instead of evaluating the indefinite integral.

Trev

stix
HSC
Okay you mole, you should know - chicks don't cum as much as guys do so grow up, fuck more guys, and realise guys cum most of the time compared to chicks, I think you should post a better question.
Secondly, mole; don't be such a dirty slag, cock is great but you have to make sure he's covered okay. If you're too drunk or whatever to find one just suck him off and swallow because spitting is for pansies.

I am God, you must listen.

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
Tell him you masturbated over him 6 times before he came over, just thinking of how he's going to use you. Call them affectionate names like 'Your Lordship', 'Master' and just plain old 'Sir'. If it's your first time and it hurts a little, don't complain, just ask for it harder. Moan, fake it, it doesn't matter that it's fake, the sound still helps get him off. Let him tie you up and do what he wishes, you're his toy tonight. Ask him if he wants to stick it up your ass, if he does, tell him you'd love it because you're a dirty girl. Offer him 3somes with your best friend, tell him you know how to get her really drunk. Suck on his balls, get the entire sack in your mouth, look up at him the entire time you're doing this. When it's over let him know you're his property whenever he wants now and you'd like to spend all of next weekend tied up on his bed getting fucked because you're a whore.

Evilo

HSC
wow AAO89 your comments are so true.
Thanks for your input ;)

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
To have the providence to see the harshness of reality and the hurt that is caused by your actions with no method to affect any real change is the cruelest reality. I look around me at the people I know and I see such incredible pain... I see people forfeiting the things that make our world beautiful, feeding their primordial desires and leave our humanity behind. I see people being tricked, everywhere, by everyone... and these people who are being tricked by others, tricking others. I have such terrible thoughts and have seen such terrible things... I don't understand our world much anymore. I've been raped and felt the pain of sitting across from your rapist while everyone laughs and pretends it's ok. I've been tormented and beat by assholes, then when I've had my vengeance and hurt them twofold... realised how beautiful they really are and how wrong such vengeance is. I've been jealous of everyone while at the same time held a firm belief that my life is greater than theirs. I've used peoples hearts to get what I want and hurt more than I can stand to think of.... But I know I'll continue. I've tried to use drugs to numb myself out from the world but it just doesn't work for me, I still see this world as clear as day.

Russdog

russell
HSC
AAO89 said:
To have the providence to see the harshness of reality and the hurt that is caused by your actions with no method to affect any real change is the cruelest reality. I look around me at the people I know and I see such incredible pain... I see people forfeiting the things that make our world beautiful, feeding their primordial desires and leave our humanity behind. I see people being tricked, everywhere, by everyone... and these people who are being tricked by others, tricking others. I have such terrible thoughts and have seen such terrible things... I don't understand our world much anymore. I've been raped and felt the pain of sitting across from your rapist while everyone laughs and pretends it's ok. I've been tormented and beat by assholes, then when I've had my vengeance and hurt them twofold... realised how beautiful they really are and how wrong such vengeance is. I've been jealous of everyone while at the same time held a firm belief that my life is greater than theirs. I've used peoples hearts to get what I want and hurt more than I can stand to think of.... But I know I'll continue. I've tried to use drugs to numb myself out from the world but it just doesn't work for me, I still see this world as clear as day.
..fuck.

boblemur

HSC
i think most girls get the common missconception(i may the wrong) that guys always like it hard and fast....but the best ones iv eva had are from the girl going really slow with wat eva shes doing....weather it be head hand sex but the longer it takes...usualy the better it feels :p but dont go too long with the head or we will get distracted and start thinking of something else :p

Joely-Boi11

HSC
depends on the guy buh sum of my m8s say its good if a girl sucks at about a medium pace not 2 fast n no teeth! sometimes its good 2 use a hand 2 hold it b4 it goes in2 the mouth each time until the girl has grip of it with her mouth then the guy wants the thrusts 2 b longer each time also dnt spit it there is nothing worse than a girl spitting it creates so much mess n its jst not cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)