Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I'll read until midnight :)

gulamali

HSC

*BIRDIE* said:
yeh i was working at The Warehouse (cheap shop) last yr when it was half blood prince was releaed - CRASY CHAOS of ppl! hint: Wait till the afternoon on same day, its cheaper! i think it dropped like $10 in price last yr in one day, trying to keep up with competition!
hahah thats it.

lilymad

HSC

I am SOOOOOO excited and will miss as much school as need be...nothing is more important than Harry lol...:)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Talitha31 said:
I'm semi-conscious of that, but I didn't ask anything about the book, only how it might affect peoples' time at school in the days after it comes out.
Then why not ask in the already-dedicated thread on the book and save yourself a whole lot of time without making a redundant thread such as this one?

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC

I went to school without having finished OotP and a younger friend of mine, fairly innocently, asked me if I was up to the bit where Sirius died. I could have killed her with my bare hands for that.

No way am I even turning on my computer or reading the newspaper before I've finished Deathly Hallows. Even The Age printed the Dumbledore spoiler, albeit upside-down.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Strawbaby said:
I went to school without having finished OotP and a younger friend of mine, fairly innocently, asked me if I was up to the bit where Sirius died. I could have killed her with my bare hands for that.

No way am I even turning on my computer or reading the newspaper before I've finished Deathly Hallows. Even The Age printed the Dumbledore spoiler, albeit upside-down.
How stupid do they think we are?

Lock thread on account of there already being a HP7 thread ...

Talitha31

HSC

Strawbaby said:

lolol *innocently* Quite.

HSC
goosiegoo said:
They were thinking about doing a hotline for people really depressed after the book. I'll be freaked out. I mean, the end of Harry Potter?!?
bahahahaha :rofl:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
bazookajoe said:
....you've read them eight times?
Ive probably read a few of the books that many. 5 and 6 i havent read that much, 5 only about 4 times and 6 like twice so i guess i will read over those last 2 a few more times over the next month.

HSC
You serious? I think i've read books 5, 6 and 3 the most...probably over 10 times:| I like Voldemort, his past is real good. I really like reading about peoples past, hopefully she puts this stuff in the encyclopaedia she's making -thats if its true.

The more i read them, the more i get annoyed coz of Sirius not being in them.

pffft

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
The more i read them, the more i get annoyed coz of Sirius not being in them.
i know how that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)