Have any of you talked to a stranger of the opposite gender before? (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Er, yes.

Not too hard.

It makes it 'easier' if you're in a context in which encourages you to meet people (eg Uni, camps, etc). I don't go up to randoms of the opposite gender and try and hit on them though. :p

BabBab007

HSC
o___o

wut.

I would suggest getting really drunk if you're really this shy. But eh, #yolo.

I'm not sure to feel bad/lol/give you advice here.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
lol. Watched someone try and pickup a girl at the library today.

It's much easier to talk to strangers when you're in an environment that encourages it lol. Not a library... everyone's studying.

Emily Howard

HSC
yea i talk to ppl at the train station, in bus lines, in queues etc usually its afta something shit happens like a train delays but yeah most ppl r cool wif it unless dey r in a hurry

humanoidbot

HSC
Talk to them like you would to anyone of the same gender I guess... lol underneath all the packaging we're all just brains.

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
They are humans too.
I get annoyed when people go," I don't know how to talk to a guy"
... Just say hello first...?

puremorning

HSC
Just wondering if anyone has been able to talk to someone random of the opposite gender, how you did it and how'd it go?
I just realised I never did. So I went out and walked around until I notices a female person walking on the street. I said hi and she replied.

I ran...

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Hmm, i should try that......

but most girls that i talk to (in a stranger situation) is often heaps older than me

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i remember some hot blonde schoolgirl started chatting to me at town hall station during a school excursion

so i had a lovely 50 minute train ride home when all my classmates were like watching how this (hot) blonde girl and i would flirt and stuff...

i remember she "dropped" her phone on the train and asked me to pick it up for her. and yeah. that was an interesting train ride.

unfortunately that was before i developed ~the moves~ so... yet again, my finishing stuffed me up.

she is now a lingerie model

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
unfortunately that was before i developed ~the moves~ so... yet again, my finishing stuffed me up.

Gwwahh.... whenever i have opportunity to take things, i never take it....

hayabusaboston

HSC
i remember some hot blonde schoolgirl started chatting to me at town hall station during a school excursion

so i had a lovely 50 minute train ride home when all my classmates were like watching how this (hot) blonde girl and i would flirt and stuff...

i remember she "dropped" her phone on the train and asked me to pick it up for her. and yeah. that was an interesting train ride.

So she's probably not that attractive since lingerie models are usually sticks with noboobs/10.

Probably only attractive aquiline face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)