(HELP) James Ruse Workload (1 Viewer)

jilly12

HSC
Don't bring yourself down - you're gonna be completely fine honestly

If you got into ruse we can all assume you're a very smart cookie, maybe not the smartest in the cookie jar, but still much much better than whatever garbage cookies exist out in whoop whoop wagga wagga rural @nsw..wollongong farmsville @carrotsss

(this was a horrid analogy but I guess if you understood it we can assume that you're smart <3)

all jokes aside you'll be fine, just try not to stress too hard and always remember to enjoy the spare time you have while you still have it (I'm assuming HSC at ruse is gonna be nightmarish) -- good luck and much love!!!
as a wagga wagga liverer, we accept all the banter

ziyurui

HSC
Hey bro, I graduated from Ruse around a week ago.

Congrats on getting in - these next few years will be a hell of a ride.

Will say that high school isn't easy wherever you are, and it's only harder at Ruse. Very significant proportion of us spend time at tutoring, expect to be academically challenged for sure. You'll learn to be more disciplined and the academic environment at Ruse will only be more of a motivator. Don't worry about catching up - some of my best mates were transfers and given the selection process, I know you'll do excellent. It'll be challenging and everyone around you will be high achieving, but eventually you'll find meaning in your work and grow as a person, as a result.

One of the most important things you can do, though, is to find things you genuinely enjoy, both inside and outside of the classroom. Ruse has an underrated volume of extracurricular opportunities that you should definitely take advantage of. Much better to do well in them than otherwise. If you're hard-working and doing the stuff you enjoy, you'll be set.

Randomly checking BoS and thinking about doing BoS trials at 12am might be a factor in my sending of a slightly sub-standard response, so feel free to shoot me a message if I can be of any extra assistance.

YZ

newbeat

HSC
N/A
I personally don't go to ruse, but my tutor did. She is really organised and time efficient. She basically has a concrete timetable for herself everday! I'd say just build up this habit of making a good plan for each day and set goals for yourself (note, these should be achievable goals). Learn to be smart with how you learn content- such as using mindmaps and active recall- as this is what will distinguish you from the herd (i.e the cohort).

On another note though: CONGRATS ON GETTING INTO JRAHS!!!! ♥ 🙏💪 All the best man! Keep grinding!!!
Hello there, is it okay if I send you a message, I am a mother and I am looking for one to one Math Tutor for my child. I am looking for an experienced Tutor who went to JR. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)