Help please... (1 Viewer)

Edge_Head

Glavenopolis
HSC
davo_ said:
In a close game it can be a referee's decision that loses a game for a team...
The ref cant see everything and anything, in fact no one can.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Edge_Head said:
The ref cant see everything and anything, in fact no one can.
I didn't say they could... don't back up your argument with meaningless bullshit. And it's not just that that makes a bad ref anyway. But anyway, that still doesn't change the fact that a ref's decision can swing a match.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
1) Bulldogs
2) Albion Park, NSW
3) I love the breed of dog and I was like 11 and realised there was a team called the Bulldogs so I started to support them!

GO THE DOGGIES!

Edge_Head

Glavenopolis
HSC
davo_ said:
I didn't say they could... don't back up your argument with meaningless bullshit. And it's not just that that makes a bad ref anyway. But anyway, that still doesn't change the fact that a ref's decision can swing a match.
If a ref makes a decision against a team you should be able 2 counter it if ur such a good team, and it shouldnt really affect you.

yoyoagogo

Destiny 06
HSC
ledzeppelin said:
1. Sydney Roosters
2. Mosman, NSW
3. Used to follow the Bears. Roosters were my 'second team'. When the Bears moved/merged/whatever, needed a new team to support, so I picked the Roosters.
I'm pretty similar:
1- Sydney Roosters
2- Hornsby, NSW
3- Used to be a Norths fan, but the "Northern" Eagles was a joke, and since the Chooks were my second team (my father supports them) the decision was made.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Edge_Head said:
If a ref makes a decision against a team you should be able 2 counter it if ur such a good team, and it shouldnt really affect you.
Ever think that some teams are really evenly matched? I didn't think so... A good team may be able to counter a bad decision against them - but that's hardly the point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)