HELP SCHOOL CAPTAIN SPEECH (1 Viewer)

stu(dying)

HSC
I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

I have to make school captain speech due Monday 19/02 and my school just gave us the question and its sooo general (usually there's a specific topic we have to talk about) and now I'm stressing because I didn't know it'd be such a broad question 😭. the question is “Explain why you would make a suitable candidate for School Captain. ” Sooo if anyone has any tips or can help me write this it would be much appreciated. i mainly need help in just starting it because I don't wanna start off on the wrong tone and like not be engaging. the speech is only presented to yr 11 students btw. PLEASE AND THANK YOUUU

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

I have to make school captain speech due Monday 19/02 and my school just gave us the question and its sooo general (usually there's a specific topic we have to talk about) and now I'm stressing because I didn't know it'd be such a broad question 😭. the question is “Explain why you would make a suitable candidate for School Captain. ” Sooo if anyone has any tips or can help me write this it would be much appreciated. i mainly need help in just starting it because I don't wanna start off on the wrong tone and like not be engaging. the speech is only presented to yr 11 students btw. PLEASE AND THANK YOUUU
Why do you want to be a school captain

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Watch school captain speeches on youtube

cossine

HSC
I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Be a comedian.

oml

HSC
I was going to apply for src but than I found out I had to present a speech in front of 100 people and gave up

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
I was going to apply for src but than I found out I had to present a speech in front of 100 people and gave up
You can do it!

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Nah legit just watch captain speeches on yt, i did that and got some inspo and eventually got vice captain. Add ur own flair to it of course to make yourself stand out and have ACC good intentions of being it.

I had to do a speech for over 400 students but once u alr deep in the speech then it flows. One thing that assures me to be calm for a speech is that you're giving value for the audience, it ain't all about you so stop thinking abt if u stutter this word or not, just try to give value to ur audience and make it compelling for them to listen.

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Nah legit just watch captain speeches on yt, i did that and got some inspo and eventually got vice captain. Add ur own flair to it of course to make yourself stand out and have ACC good intentions of being it.

I had to do a speech for over 400 students but once u alr deep in the speech then it flows. One thing that assures me to be calm for a speech is that you're giving value for the audience, it ain't all about you so stop thinking abt if u stutter this word or not, just try to give value to ur audience and make it compelling for them to listen.
That's what I'm saying!

white_night

HSC
I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

read all the school captain speech website guides, they usually tell you where to start and what to write

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
here's how to become captain: literally do something different. ppl are dying for some form of entertainment. I rmbr some guy scrunched up a $50 dollar note on stage to show how it still retains its value or some bs, and boom he became captain.
bruh what school did you go to

lolcti

HSC
N/A
here's how to become captain: literally do something different. ppl are dying for some form of entertainment. I rmbr some guy scrunched up a $50 dollar note on stage to show how it still retains its value or some bs, and boom he became captain.
I need a deeper explanation cause imma copy this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)