HELP SCHOOL CAPTAIN SPEECH (1 Viewer)

stu(dying)

HSC
here's how to become captain: literally do something different. ppl are dying for some form of entertainment. I rmbr some guy scrunched up a $50 dollar note on stage to show how it still retains its value or some bs, and boom he became captain.
need some examples now im interested in this 😂

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

I have to make school captain speech due Monday 19/02 and my school just gave us the question and its sooo general (usually there's a specific topic we have to talk about) and now I'm stressing because I didn't know it'd be such a broad question 😭. the question is “Explain why you would make a suitable candidate for School Captain. ” Sooo if anyone has any tips or can help me write this it would be much appreciated. i mainly need help in just starting it because I don't wanna start off on the wrong tone and like not be engaging. the speech is only presented to yr 11 students btw. PLEASE AND THANK YOUUU
don't be generic and boring. if there are any inside jokes in ur yr bring them up.

stu(dying)

HSC
omg tryna talk about myself is so hard 😫 I feel like im trying to brag or put it in their face that like "oh yeah I'm outgoing, reliable, and confident that i can fulfill the leadership role blah blah" any tips or examples of how i can mention my qualities?? 🥲🙏

nsw..wollongong

HSC
who votes in the end tho? like our school promised us that captain is whoever gets the highest student votes but then the teachers vetoed our votes and put someone who everyone tried not to vote for

stu(dying)

HSC
who votes in the end tho? like our school promised us that captain is whoever gets the highest student votes but then the teachers vetoed our votes and put someone who everyone tried not to vote for
my grade (yr11) and I think some teachers/board members

C_master

HSC
I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

I have to make school captain speech due Monday 19/02 and my school just gave us the question and its sooo general (usually there's a specific topic we have to talk about) and now I'm stressing because I didn't know it'd be such a broad question 😭. the question is “Explain why you would make a suitable candidate for School Captain. ” Sooo if anyone has any tips or can help me write this it would be much appreciated. i mainly need help in just starting it because I don't wanna start off on the wrong tone and like not be engaging. the speech is only presented to yr 11 students btw. PLEASE AND THANK YOUUU
How was it?

stu(dying)

HSC
How was it?
omgggg it actually went so much better than I thought. i thought like my voice would be a bit quiet and it'd be obvious that I was shy/scared but everyone was telling I looked so confident and my speech was so good (could be just saying that to make me feel better). i only included like two jokes in it: one abt the junior grades being short 😂 (I said: I'll be someone they can look up to ... they're already looking up since they are quite short) and another joke from my math teacher who literally had to walk away so I don't point him out 😭😂. but overall I think I did a pretty good job except for the fact that I finished it at 2am on Sunday night... thanks for asking!!

C_master

HSC
omgggg it actually went so much better than I thought. i thought like my voice would be a bit quiet and it'd be obvious that I was shy/scared but everyone was telling I looked so confident and my speech was so good (could be just saying that to make me feel better). i only included like two jokes in it: one abt the junior grades being short 😂 (I said: I'll be someone they can look up to ... they're already looking up since they are quite short) and another joke from my math teacher who literally had to walk away so I don't point him out 😭😂. but overall I think I did a pretty good job except for the fact that I finished it at 2am on Sunday night... thanks for asking!!
Yup Imma ask you advice when its my turn in a few months. Cg on the successful speech tho

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Congratulations 🎊 Best of luck with everything

stu(dying)

HSC
Yup Imma ask you advice when its my turn in a few months. Cg on the successful speech tho
Good luck!! I would say make sure you’re friends with everyone and the teachers so they can vote for you and you’ll be good 😂

but I just gotta give a disclaimer that I didn’t win captain or vice 😢😢😢 I’m still a prefect tho so that’s alright but I actually thought that I had a chance of getting vice cuz a lot of ppl were giving me compliments and saying stuff life “im def gonna get vice” so idk 😫😔

bibekkochar

HSC
Good luck!! I would say make sure you’re friends with everyone and the teachers so they can vote for you and you’ll be good 😂

but I just gotta give a disclaimer that I didn’t win captain or vice 😢😢😢 I’m still a prefect tho so that’s alright but I actually thought that I had a chance of getting vice cuz a lot of ppl were giving me compliments and saying stuff life “im def gonna get vice” so idk 😫😔
congrats on getting prefect still !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)