helppp (1 Viewer)

banipal753

HSC
okay i think i've decided. UNSW have offered me 6 bonus points and with an atar of 95.05 i HOPE to make it into UNSW combined law, if not though i wont go to UTS, ill study commerce at USYD and hope to transfer or do a JD after i graduate (if they start offering JD's)

sound logical?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
okay i think i've decided. UNSW have offered me 6 bonus points and with an atar of 95.05 i HOPE to make it into UNSW combined law, if not though i wont go to UTS, ill study commerce at USYD and hope to transfer or do a JD after i graduate (if they start offering JD's)

sound logical?
Hey banipal.

I don't know how to tell you this, but UNSW was 99.3 for 2008, and IIRC no bonus points apply for combined law degrees at UNSW (Well at least no 'hsc plus' points)
EAS will apply though

just do law at UWS or macq (was 95. something, but you'll probably get in 2nd round)

Last edited:

untouchablecuz

HSC
Hey banipal.

I don't know how to tell you this, but UNSW was 99.3 for 2008, and IIRC no bonus points apply for combined law degrees at UNSW (Well at least no 'hsc plus' points)

just do law at UWS or macq (was 95. something, but you'll probably get in 2nd round)
they do

a friend of mine got into combined law last year with a UAI of 95.XX

banipal753

HSC
no my friend, i applied for EAS and they sent me a letter yesterday saying for combined law, they will give me 6 bonus points, stating im eligible for EAS and all that. And i also know of 2 guys who got 95.9 and 95.xx who made it in last year and apparently i read somewhere on this forum of a guy who knows a guy (lol) who got in with a 94.xx atar.

IF i dont get in ill go do commerce at usyd ... looks like the best option

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
no my friend, i applied for EAS and they sent me a letter yesterday saying for combined law, they will give me 6 bonus points, stating im eligible for EAS and all that. And i also know of 2 guys who got 95.9 and 95.xx who made it in last year and apparently i read somewhere on this forum of a guy who knows a guy (lol) who got in with a 94.xx atar.

IF i dont get in ill go do commerce at usyd ... looks like the best option
sounds good.
you can probably transfer into com/law 2nd year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)