Holidays are getting close to an end... (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
lol, I remember this time in Year 1, I had to study for half yearlies so I barely got to relax in the holidays.
now in Year 12 and these holidays have been soooo relaxing

fly8

HSC
lol this is why i didn't go out during the first week of term...

and yeah it really is a huge jump...
they should start the jump from year 9 and 10 so that less pressure can be placed on year 11 and 12...

and coz of the gap, the only subjects I'm doing well at are maths and music 2, fucked english, physics (big time) and legal over
not sure about modern but i hope i do well...
yeh well, i enjoyed going out like every possible chance in year 10.
during sc aswell. :L
but the big jump shows the difference between the students who tries really hard,
to the meh students.
and then the uh-oh students.
i stand around the meh's

HSC
Uni Grad
yeh well, i enjoyed going out like every possible chance in year 10.
during sc aswell. :L
but the big jump shows the difference between the students who tries really hard,
to the meh students.
and then the uh-oh students.
i stand around the meh's
lol i procrastinated like everyday
going on facebook for 6 hours
doing no hours of english and science
oh the days
and actually turned out that english and science were C's on my yr 10 report, with science being the worst in my report :p

when i was supposed to study for SC, i procrastinated over here reading threads instead of studying, turns out i did okay

guess in a way i'm half way between the meh and the uh-oh's

mirakon

nigga
HSC
4 unit has sapped all the fun out of my holidays :(

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Killed my holidays
with
BIO the most
then physics
maths 2U and ext1
chem lol just opened it and died
>.<
PDHPE - piss easy. i hope LOL
And english ... no comment >.<

steph xx

HSC
lol i procrastinated like everyday
going on facebook for 6 hours
doing no hours of english and science
oh the days
and actually turned out that english and science were C's on my yr 10 report, with science being the worst in my report :p

when i was supposed to study for SC, i procrastinated over here reading threads instead of studying, turns out i did okay

guess in a way i'm half way between the meh and the uh-oh's

the SC was one of the biggest jokes the board have invented; it meant nothing. in fact, i don't think i even studied for it and turned out with amazing marks, not that anyone (myself included) cares or wants to know. the SC is practically worthless.

on topic, i've barely completed any homework. i was meant to read brave new world but i never did, which is very out of character. to summarise my holidays: went out a lot, shopped a lot and got up to a lot of shenanigans. satisfying holidays, in other words.

now just onto my half yearlies in week five.

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
i wish i could rewind the holidays back to day 1 ;P
still have 4 things on my to-do-list.... would gladly love another week, i guess imm gonna be as busy as hell the first week back at school:bomb:

the SC was one of the biggest jokes the board have invented; it meant nothing. in fact, i don't think i even studied for it and turned out with amazing marks, not that anyone (myself included) cares or wants to know. the SC is practically worthless.

totally agree with the SC lol. +1

HSC
Uni Grad
Concentrated mostly on physics and chem cos I have shit teachers, done a bit of maths and yeah.

orthentix

HSC
People like you are the reason why there is such a heavy emphasis placed to achieve in the HSC.

fuckyouall.

steph xx

HSC
how about harden up and stop whinging and maybe you'll stress less during the HSC?

steph xx

HSC
ouch that hurt. go back to your 'general discussion on the 2010 HSC' for fuck's sake.

HSC
Uni Grad

on topic, i've barely completed any homework. i was meant to read brave new world but i never did, which is very out of character. to summarise my holidays: went out a lot, shopped a lot and got up to a lot of shenanigans. satisfying holidays, in other words.

now just onto my half yearlies in week five.
I reckon the SC should be scrapped unless if they do something better about it, e.g. make it actually count a bit for the HSC. Coz atm it's useless as heck and yes, I've been glad I didn't put any effort in the SC xD

ehhh you must have been enjoying your holidays while I've been rather productive coz I have to, though I did choose to be productive at one point, esp. with Modern History :p

steph xx

HSC
I reckon the SC should be scrapped unless if they do something better about it, e.g. make it actually count a bit for the HSC. Coz atm it's useless as heck and yes, I've been glad I didn't put any effort in the SC xD

ehhh you must have been enjoying your holidays while I've been rather productive coz I have to, though I did choose to be productive at one point, esp. with Modern History :p
i am, thank you. no need to stress over year eleven, in my opinion; it doesn't really count towards your HSC (excepting maths) and we should enjoy our free time as much as possible.

i haven't been given any modern homework, yet. i really enjoy modern so i don't think i would be deterred from doing it.

HSC
Uni Grad
i am, thank you. no need to stress over year eleven, in my opinion; it doesn't really count towards your HSC (excepting maths) and we should enjoy our free time as much as possible.

i haven't been given any modern homework, yet. i really enjoy modern so i don't think i would be deterred from doing it.
Though yet you still need to build the foundation for the HSC, as the preliminary year is supposed to do that..
So far the subjects I'm concerned about are Maths (coz I wanna do ext 2), modern history (since I wanna do history ext) and music 2 (coz i wanna do music ext) and to be able to gain entry to those courses, an invitation is required, and therefore you can't just choose to do those subjects. :/

oh btw what are you doing in modern atm? I'm doing the Cuban Revolution and up to the 1970s in Cuba (I think)
man my modern teacher is a little incompetent as he can't really entertain the class. students in my class often fall asleep and don't pay attention...

steph xx

HSC
Though yet you still need to build the foundation for the HSC, as the preliminary year is supposed to do that..
So far the subjects I'm concerned about are Maths (coz I wanna do ext 2), modern history (since I wanna do history ext) and music 2 (coz i wanna do music ext) and to be able to gain entry to those courses, an invitation is required, and therefore you can't just choose to do those subjects. :/

oh btw what are you doing in modern atm? I'm doing the Cuban Revolution and up to the 1970s in Cuba (I think)
man my modern teacher is a little incompetent as he can't really entertain the class. students in my class often fall asleep and don't pay attention...

i'm studying the arab-israeli conflict, which is extremely interesting and informative and relates to modern day society, obviously.

my modern teacher is wonderful; explains concepts/events down to a tee, gives background information. basically the class is similar to a uni lecture; he talks, we take notes and then summarise at the end of the lesson or do an activity or an essay or something similar.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
Did next to no work these holidays... will have to make up for it next term >>

Sadiah

HSC
i'm studying the arab-israeli conflict, which is extremely interesting and informative and relates to modern day society, obviously.

my modern teacher is wonderful; explains concepts/events down to a tee, gives background information. basically the class is similar to a uni lecture; he talks, we take notes and then summarise at the end of the lesson or do an activity or an essay or something similar.
That's interesting. You must enjoy studying about something so relevant. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)