Holidays are getting close to an end... (1 Viewer)

Sammy2011

HSC
I went on a holiday to America for the holidays.

...And took my Physics, Math and Chemistry textbooks/work with me.:read:

Its so sad when a holiday isn't a holiday anymore.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
OMG NO!

school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/cut

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
ehh monday for me ^^, as for the SC, that's probably the most important thing we have done so far in our school life, (excluding prelim stuff...), i heard that the NAPLAN got screwed over the other day, i think the SC will have the same fate down the track. maybe if it counted as like 10% to your HSC mark then people would start to care. but still as for now, we just have to get over it (we have already) but all future yr 10s JUST LIVE WITH IT, don't complain, just do it. its only like what 3 exams ><, there r a lot of things people hate in this world, they just put up with it, that's life.

PS: I tried my best for it and am happy for it..^^ got great marks, which you could use to show potential employers if anything ;D.

HSC
SC was a waste. Absolutely mediocre.

I payed no attention in class for almost all subjects and only studied on the last night prior to each exam and ended up with 3 or 4 band 6's.

Heck, I care so much that I don't even know where the actual certificate is...

HSC
Uni Grad
i'm studying the arab-israeli conflict, which is extremely interesting and informative and relates to modern day society, obviously.

my modern teacher is wonderful; explains concepts/events down to a tee, gives background information. basically the class is similar to a uni lecture; he talks, we take notes and then summarise at the end of the lesson or do an activity or an essay or something similar.
That's good atm...
last term our school did the Civil Rights Movement in the US
it was a good topic

The arab-israeli conflict seems interesting to investigate upon; it still happens today..

geez our teachers don't really do that, lucky you. Though tbh I can work out things quite well for myself anyways...

steph xx

HSC
That's good atm...
last term our school did the Civil Rights Movement in the US
it was a good topic

The arab-israeli conflict seems interesting to investigate upon; it still happens today..

geez our teachers don't really do that, lucky you. Though tbh I can work out things quite well for myself anyways...
yes, i always followed the events in the news and such but having it taught you by someone so educated and cluey gives you an amazing amount of background knowledge and links everything together. amazing, amazing.

i honestly don't not want this topic to end.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
yr 11, the good ol' days. i did notes during the holidays.

klaris

HSC
Grrreat.

I will try and do a rush job of all my essays, I think. In fifteen minutes. Need time to get breakfast, coffee, shower etc (I just woke up lol)

klaris

HSC
Dude, you did notes?!

Pretty sure my English teacher will kill me if I don't anaylse short stories/novel and do the two essays he assigned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)