Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ye i know wat u mean...i watch BB during H&A ads...but then i miss a bit coz of BB...stupid BB...still luv it :)

*hopeful*

HSC
hehe same

is that pacey n joey in ur sig n av ? such a cute couple, i luved dawsons creek back in the day

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yes it is..i loved them...i still do...and i still love the show...i was like a huge fan back in the day...and now im even a bigger fan since i got all 5 dvds for my bday...woot...J/P were and will alwayz be my fav tv couple...along with summer/seth and jack/martha

i love jack and martha...and i hate wat gonna happen this week at the engagement party :'(...sorry if i spoilt anything

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ooooo...im gonna do that today :)

i wanna know if kitty (is that amanda's mum's name or am i just making up names?) will tell amanda that belle is her daughter...baha...its gonna be hilarious :)

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ooooo...im gonna do that today :)

i wanna know if kitty (is that amanda's mum's name or am i just making up names?) will tell amanda that belle is her daughter...baha...its gonna be hilarious :)

u or hopeful should spoil it!!!! plz!!! i wanna know!!! ahahahahah

*hopeful*

HSC
lol i cbf'd doin a spoiler.....if u watch a home n away commercial, it pretty much gives it all away

shortie_689

HSC
i have some goss its not great but its ok
Belle goes and lives with Amanda, she breaks up with Rick and hooks up with some new guy... Also Kym and Rachel get engaged... and on the note of Kym and Rachel CHARLIE OMG WEIRDO

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh thats a weird turn of events

hahaha yeh charlie, wat a weird one......i dont really like rachel though, she looks 2 much older than kim

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
WOW....Shortie u srs...that is pretty pretty coooool...except for the break-up...but still :)

i hope cassie and ric get back together then...since belle will be with some randon rich hottie...and macca would have left after abusing cassie...so it gives ric and cas another chance...woot woot

and.....CHARLIE IS WEEEEIRD MAAAAAN

*hopeful*

HSC
i want matilda n ric 2 hook it up, they liked each other in the beginnin....but matilda n lucas r so cute together as well

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
matty and lucas are dating in real life...hehe...i like them together...if they r dating in real life why cant jack and martha date in real life...why dus she have to have a bf...:(

*hopeful*

HSC
awww how cute!

nah jack needs a more girly girly, marthas 2 farmer'ish

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
martha may be too farmish...but jodi may not b...i think she was a model b4 she joined this lovely show...

and OMG i cant beleive u dont like jack and martha together...they are like the bestest couple eva...hmph

DanielleM

HSC
l got something l figured out with my cousin cause we were unbelievibly board that day
the stalkers name .. Maxine Trood translates to 'I am next door' cause she is living next door to Peter.. HOW GOOD AM i lol

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
DanielleM said:
l got something l figured out with my cousin cause we were unbelievibly board that day
the stalkers name .. Maxine Trood translates to 'I am next door' cause she is living next door to Peter.. HOW GOOD AM i lol
well its been a while since ive posted on here... anyone missing me?? ... nope. didn't think so.
but yes, danielle, thats pretty cool. how exactly did you and your cousin come up with that one? i dont usually sit around making anagrams of peoples names, especially when they're from a tv show lol.

side note: leah seems to be getting hotter with every episode. :)

DanielleM

HSC
LOL we were just disgussing home and away (my cousin is like SUPA obsessed with the show) and we were like hmm l wander waqts with the stalkers name.. kinda weird l dunno .. yeah l havent been on this forum in a while either..
Lucas is hot in real life!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh SiZmOs i miss you *cough cough*

danielle ur smart...g4u

peter and zoe have a showdown next week...maye be only have a week left with zoe...woot woot..

and leah is gorgeous...and lucas is hot!...he works out at Carlingford Fitness First...hehe...i wanna join there...not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)