Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Week 33 Spoilers (next week)

Monday: Lucas has finally come to realise the depth of his feelings for Lisa - but it's all too late. Belle is shocked by Drew's callous attitude as he blatantly lies to the police investigating the accident that caused Lisa's death. PG

Tuesday: Lucas struggles with his grief for Lisa and responds by writing about his emotions. Belle and Drew's relationship is in deep trouble. Dom torches Drew's car and all evidence of the stolen parts racket. Will Drew be the one left facing a jail term? PG

Wednesday: Jazz arranges a plea bargain in her battle to save Drew from gaol. Belle is deeply shaken when she responds to Dom's kiss. Fisher's incompetence sees Annie and Geoff left stranded in the bush, miles from home. PG

Thursday: Henk is telling lies to cover the truth of his relationship with Cassie. Rory and Annie are missing and Fisher refuses to acknowledge his negligence. Sally works up the courage to sack Fisher, so why doesn't she go through with it? Jack and Sam decide to get married, but the announcement of their engagement leaves Martha shaken. PG

Friday: Jack's stunned to find out the divorce never went through when Martha finally admits she tore up the divorce papers - and that she's still in love with him. With the wedding fast approaching, Sally's still harbouring doubts about her decision to marry Brad. Henk and Cassie find the missing students, but Rachel's worst fear is realised when she springs the pair together. PG

Week 34 spoilers (week after)

September 3 - 7

Monday: It's the eve of Sally and Brad's wedding and omens are suggesting that there's trouble ahead. Meanwhile, Rachel reveals a shocking dark secret. PG(a,v)

Tuesday: It's Brad and Sally's wedding day and while it's common for nerves to jangle on such occasions, they're working overtime in the lead-up to this wedding. In spite of what Rachel has told her, Cassie is determined to keep seeing Henk. PG(a,v)

Wednesday: As time passes, everyone tries to calm Brad's nerves by telling him how traditional it is for the bride to be late. Meanwhile, Martha makes a startling admission to Jack and Lucas has an unexpected piece of good news. PG

Thursday: Jack and Martha spring a surprise on Sam who is now busily preparing for the wedding. Tony decides it's time to celebrate Lucas' success and suggests a day out on the Blaxland. PG

Friday: When another Staff member is brutally attacked in the hospital car park, police step up the investigation. Drew comforts Jazz who is distraught after she learns that her mother has died. PG(v)

Enjoyz!!!

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
thanks tash for the spoilers....looks like its going to be an interesting two weeks....oh cant wait to see that episode between jack and martha when he finds out that the divorce papers never went through...awwww.

i knew lisa died from the point where they showed it on previews....kinda obvious when you think about it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe, Jeremy, that Jack and Martha episode wont have a happy ending, i dont think. from another set of spoilers i read it said that
Jack tells Martha that he doesnt love her anymore
liar!! But then week34s spoilers intrigue me about what Mr and Mrs Holden are up to :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
More spoilers. Week 35: September 10 - 14

Credz to BTTB

Monday: Rachel makes a chilling discovery about the attacker. Morag races to derail Jazz's deception. Cassie gets a shock when she realises who is back in the Bay. PG

Tuesday: A desperate Sally gambles with Cassie's future. Jazz struggles to win back Drew. Belle has to choose between compassion and revenge. PG

Wednesday: Sally's pushed to the edge whilst trying to save her relationship. Lucas and Geoff's dreams are ripped out from under them. Brad makes an horrific mistake. PG

Thursday: Brad finally decides whether or not he has a future with Sally. Geoff is dealt some devastating news. Martha and Jack's counselling session has startling results. PG

Friday: Jack finally reveals where his true feelings lie. Martha is horrified when someone from her past returns to the Bay. In the face of Drew's rejection, Jazz decides to fight dirty. PG

Tonights ep: Lisa :( Luc :( Belle :( Drew :( Jazz <33 Tony <33

Sad episode, i had tears :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hmm so jack and martha are a chance coming from the spoilers....could ash be coming back to the bay? damn idiot.
yeah tonight's episode was a bit emotional....very selfish of drew to put him before others but who can blame him...grrr at denni trying to shift all the blame to drew >,<

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ha, i wish it was Ash. Nah, its Jonah, from the Believers, the guy that raped Tasha. Stupid butt better not hurt my Martha -hmph-

lexie85

HSC
lisa died and drew got busted for the stolen parts on his car, awwwww lucas how sad was it...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Thanks for the spoilers Tasha. :)

A fantastic episode of HAA last night, I really enjoyed it. :( Poor Lisa, I liked Lisa and Lucas.

HSC
pritnep said:
Poor Lisa, I liked Lisa and Lucas.
Agreed! They looked so cute together:(

<3 Luc and Ric :eek: both were very good with the death and everything going on.

Dom's an asshole, so is the guy Ric's working for. Drew is screwed big time. Don was cool with Luc. Cas is plain stupid, its always her who goes for the older idiot.

Martha should just leave Jack, he'll go back to her in the end...then she can tell him to piss off:p

Hate Rory, his voice is killing me! :bomb:

2hours 25 minutes left:D Then Idol, and final episode of House!:(

Last edited:

*Buttercup*

HSC
i still can't believe they put rory into high school *rolls eyes*

i wish sam would go away.

belle is awesome tho :)

shayla

HSC
I hate sam.... oh god.... martha told jack how she feels. damn jack can be an idiot at times..... sally getting married for the second time? im not happy about that, i liked flynne. i feel sorry for what Luc has to go through....

cassie and older guys? that is getting old if you ask me!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
This week was a pretty awesome week I must say. :D

I fail to see why you wouldn't be happy about Sally getting married. I mean just because you get married once and your partner dies (speaking in TV/soap terms here) it doesn't mean you can't get married again, especially considering Flyn did want her to move on.

<3 Cas when she is flirting.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)