Home and Away (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
That's it?? Lol. They were making it out to be this big dramatic thing, I thought she was dying. What an anti-climax.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Maybe he's still recovering from his abuse? I'm pro Aden/Belle. I'm a sucker for bickering couples.

crankDAT91

HSC
NiCOLE=TRASHY
AiDEN=HOT

OH iT MADE ME HA
PPY WHEN AiDEN TOLD NiCOLE OFF :]

i DNT LiKE THAT GiRL. SHE A HOMEWRECKER

BUH YEA. AiDEN && BELLE SHOULD COUPLE UP, i THiNK ANYWAY :]

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Are u guys pro Aden and Belle? Why did he chicken out today when Nicole wanted to do the dirty?
either because of his grandfather or because he likes Belle, but i think it's because of his grandfather.

& I'm totally pro Aden&Belle.

Oliver<3 He's so cute.

danielle69

HSC
whats gonna happen tonight? i wont be able to watch it!
so do kirsty and kane come back to the bay for good?
whats the favour kane is gonna ask irene for? is it to adopt Oliver? what acually happened to oliver i missed a few episodes?
does kirsty and kane get caught?
and i cant remember what kane did for the reason wh they are runnin from the law... what was it again?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey folks!!

My VCR has messed up on me, and I won't get a chance to buy a new one until at least the end of the week. Can I depend on you guys (as I used to) for reviews?

Damn, it's been ages since I've been on here. How are you all? I remember the days when I wouldn't go a day without being on here... Stupid life. Who knew it would take up so much of my H&A time?!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Hey everyone.

Been awhile since I posted, seems we all come on post for a bit get back to life and then come back again. We all need to get back into the pattern of posting after HAA finishes/before. :p

How is everyone. To answer your question Siz, i've been ok. Hopefully someone can give you a quick review. :)

Home and Away has been pretty good of recent. I'm liking the storylines and character developments. Melody and Geoff is pretty good storyline at the moment and K&K coming back should be pretty good and then all the rest are pretty good at the moment to, Martha and Jack included. I just wish that Martha would tell Jack/Roman the truth the lies have always been a problem for them - how about they try telling the truth because if their love/relationship is as strong as they say then they will get through it.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Uh... I'll try to do an unbiased recap, but my dislike for Martha might show through :p

yesterday:

The Den/Pier Diner's big opening. The Diner was a huge success, and Jack got tipsy. Martha told Rachel she was pregnant but wasn't sure who the father was, Jack or Roman, once again proving how big of a slag she is, although she pretends she isn't. While drunk!Jack is telling Roman the secret of a great relationship is honesty, Martha goes home and decides to fudge up her pregnancy date and pass the baby off as Jack's.

On the other side of the building, The Den's big opening is a failure because Nicole has thrown a party the same night, and all the kids decided they would rather attend Nicole's drunken orgy instead of Leah's grand opening. The few kids who showed up to the Den (Annie, Geoff, Mattie, Belle... and maybe Ric. I can't remember), all take off for Nicole's party. Annie and Geoff leave because Melody is at Nicole's party and Geoff wants to talk to her, and Matilda and Belle leave because they want to drag a couple of drunken kids back to Leah's party.

Meanwhile, at Nicole's party, things are getting out of control and Nicole wants to kick people out. Aden is halfway out the door ready to go to the Den's party, but Nicole demands he help her get the party under control. Geoff and Annie have found Melody and Geoff breaks up with her because of the whole AVO thing. Melody gets upset and runs upstairs to Nicole's room. Aden's friend (I think his name is Axle?) also manages to take his drunken ass up to Nicole's room. The two look at each other and it's implied that something happens between them. Belle and Matilda show up at Nicole's party and Belle is a jerk to Aden, who's only trying to be helpful. Anyway, long story short, Aden and Nicole manage to get everything cleaned up and everyone out before Roman comes home. Roman walks through the door and is all, "whoaaa the house isn't destroyed." Nicole is all, "yeah, I'm so innocent", but that's all ruined when Axle comes downstairs and is all, "dude... what happened to the party?" Roman is all, "what party?" *glare*. Nicole and Aden are all, "shit." End show.

today:

Jai comes into Summer Bay and he's all emo. He tells Ric that Miles abandoned him before and Ric is all, "hmmmm." Matilda is apparently a 1950's housewife now since all she does this episode is be all mothery, and bakes chocolate cake. Belle gets all stalker creepy when she takes pictures of Aden at the beach, and acts like a jerk (AGAIN) when he tries to be nice to her. Annie visits Melody, and Melody is a jerk to her. Melody's mum is the biggest jerk of the episode when she has Geoff arrested, after Annie slips that Geoff and Melody were together at the party.

Nicole is the new dishpig at the diner as punishment for her party, and she grows a heart by the end of the episode, apologising to Leah for ruining her big opening. Meanwhile, Aden is walking around topless at the beach with his mate Axle who wants to know how Melody is. Aden is all, "Dunno, but Geoff got arrested for trying to see her HAHA." Axle freaks out. Later that night, Axle shows up in Melody's bedroom window and tells her, "so... I just want to make sure neither of us remember anything that happened last night." Melody looks completely terrified and is all, "word".

And I think that's pretty much all that happened... nothing too interesting tonight. Last night was better.

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Heh, thanks Nathan :D. Anyway, I won't be able to do a recap tonight because I'll be at work, and I don't own a VCR anymore. Anyone willing to fill me in on tonight's episode?

skynet89

HSC
tonight was mainly about kane going back to summer bay, he snuck into the hospital to see oliver, one of the nurses saw him but he managed to get away. err what else, oh yeah jai still thinks miles is going to dog him so he jumps in the water to see if miles was willing to save him, err didnt really get that part, (once again they give the asian guy a submissive anti social role) and things between morag and ross arent working out. she asked if he wanted to take things further and he left in a hurry probably cause he's cheating.

more keen on this aden/belle thing at the moment hopefully that's tomorrow

HSC
skynet89 said:
tonight was mainly about kane going back to summer bay, he snuck into the hospital to see oliver, one of the nurses saw him but he managed to get away. err what else, oh yeah jai still thinks miles is going to dog him so he jumps in the water to see if miles was willing to save him, err didnt really get that part, (once again they give the asian guy a submissive anti social role) and things between morag and ross arent working out. she asked if he wanted to take things further and he left in a hurry probably cause he's cheating.

more keen on this aden/belle thing at the moment hopefully that's tomorrow
Jai thought Miles would leave him like before, and he would end up back where he came from within the week. So him jumping would have been to see if he cared enough to go in after him. & if he went in after him it would mean that he wants to look after him for long. Maning he would be in Summer Bay for some time.

At least that's what i got.

& i-love-maynard- agreed.

Kane<3

&Olliver was so cute! :eek:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Thanks for the recap guys. Is there more on Kirsty/Kane tomorrow? Because I'm not their biggest fan. I haven't seen any part of their story yet though. Basically what I'm getting is that Oliver was sick so they went back to Summer Bay, left Oliver with Irene to get treated, and then they're gonna take him back and go on the run again when he gets better?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)