Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
god loves fags. :)
Exactly! :)

staticsiscool said:
LEVITICUS 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

IMO best bible passage ever
It's a very overused and incorrectly translated bible verse. See wouldjesusdiscriminate.com if you want to know why.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
supercalamari said:
Exactly! :)

It's a very overused and incorrectly translated bible verse. See wouldjesusdiscriminate.com if you want to know why.
This isn't about Jesus, this is about G-d who is the highest of all beings. The Messiah was never to replace G-d though it seems as if Christian theologians have done this.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
oh look, you didn't put the smiley ( :) ).

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
JaredR said:
This isn't about Jesus, this is about G-d who is the highest of all beings. The Messiah was never to replace G-d though it seems as if Christian theologians have done this.
Each to their own belief? Yeah, I like that idea.

But honestly, I can see the future being a world where no one is discriminating against anyone else just because they're gay.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
JaredR said:
So he is both the "Son of G-d" and G-d?
Well I (personally) believe so. The whole holy trinity thing, hard to explain.

Why do you say G-d instead of God?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
supercalamari said:
Well I (personally) believe so. The whole holy trinity thing, hard to explain.

Why do you say G-d instead of God?
The commandment not to erase or deface the name of G-d comes from Deuteronomy 12:3

Writing G-d is not writing the full English name of G-d therefore should it be erased or defaced, one is not in danger of violating the commandment.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
you see, Christianity has lost the plot. Jesus is god and son of god at the same time. so he gave birth to himself. WTF

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
bigboyjames said:
you see, Christianity has lost the plot. Jesus is god and son of god at the same time. so he gave birth to himself. WTF
Don't you mean he's his own father? :p

ZOMG TIME TRAVEL PARADOX

Olwen

HSC
to be honest, i have no idea as to why you are all concerning yourself with something that will most likely never affect you
.. if your striaght.. always have been, always will be... then what does it matter what a homosexual does.. your not going to be doing it with them so why get concerned

and besides, why should a HUMAN being (because thats what they are, homosexuals.. they're still human.. or does everyone seem to forget that) be denied basic human rights JUST because they have a different sexual orientation to the accepted 'christian' one

why? is it unatural, because a book tells us all it is.. why not base it on the facts. Homosexuality is just like Hetrosexuality... they are born with it, do not choose it and are attracted to a sex.. it just happens to be the same sex

seriously people... wake up

ASNSWR127

HSC
Olwen said:
to be honest, i have no idea as to why you are all concerning yourself with something that will most likely never affect you
.. if your striaght.. always have been, always will be... then what does it matter what a homosexual does.. your not going to be doing it with them so why get concerned

and besides, why should a HUMAN being (because thats what they are, homosexuals.. they're still human.. or does everyone seem to forget that) be denied basic human rights JUST because they have a different sexual orientation to the accepted 'christian' one

why? is it unatural, because a book tells us all it is.. why not base it on the facts. Homosexuality is just like Hetrosexuality... they are born with it, do not choose it and are attracted to a sex.. it just happens to be the same sex

seriously people... wake up
hear hear!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Olwen said:

Gay people do affect me. I have to see them... it is disgusting. I have to hear about them.... that is annoying and disgusting... hence I am concerned. If they were to all move somewhere that I wouldn't have to see or hear about them they would no longer affect me and I wouldn't be concerned.

Just because someone decided to make a list and called it "human rights" doesn't mean they actually exist or that anyone is obligated to follow them. If you decide to do something other people disagree with you don't get to complain about them being mean to you for it... fags do not have the right to be free from discrimination and ridicule just as no one else does.

Fact: Man + Woman = Procreation. It is the reason we exist and is biological proof that being gay is unnatural.

not.addie

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Gay people do affect me. I have to see them... it is disgusting. I have to hear about them.... that is annoying and disgusting... hence I am concerned. If they were to all move somewhere that I wouldn't have to see or hear about them they would no longer affect me and I wouldn't be concerned.

Just because someone decided to make a list and called it "human rights" doesn't mean they actually exist or that anyone is obligated to follow them. If you decide to do something other people disagree with you don't get to complain about them being mean to you for it... fags do not have the right to be free from discrimination and ridicule just as no one else does.

Fact: Man + Woman = Procreation. It is the reason we exist and is biological proof that being gay is unnatural.
if its disgusting why do you have that avatar?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
not.addie said:
if its disgusting why do you have that avatar?
I am a guy... obviously attractive lesbians do not disgust me. Although I still do not support them being able to get married, have kids, or otherwise be free from discrimination and ridicule.

ASNSWR127

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:

Does that mean that those that can't procreate can't live?

What of infertile people? Other physical problems? disabilities?

Come off it

Remove that picture then.

Olwen

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:

okay wow, hello backward society
firstly they do not 'choose' to be gay and therefore should not be discriminated for it

and what do you mean you see and hear about them? homosexuals couples are just like straight couples..and straight couples who make out in public and talk about their 'loved' ones constantly is just as anoying and gross... you would probably have no concern hearing about a 'loved' one if you were unaware of the sex... funny isn't it

and besides, i wasn't arguing about discrimination, i was arguing about basic human rights.. marriage they should not be denied the right to marry just because of their sexual orientation

and lastly, if its unatural why are our human bodies created to have pleasurable sex in other ways besides the conventional way (men have a g spot in their bum... explain that one)

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Many things are unnatural. Should we ban, ridicule, and prevent the marriage of computers, coca cola and condoms for being unnatural?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
Does that mean that those that can't procreate can't live?

What of infertile people? Other physical problems? disabilities?
No. Those people are acceptable.

Olwen said:
firstly they do not 'choose' to be gay and therefore should not be discriminated for it

and what do you mean you see and hear about them? homosexuals couples are just like straight couples..and straight couples who make out in public and talk about their 'loved' ones constantly is just as anoying and gross... you would probably have no concern hearing about a 'loved' one if you were unaware of the sex... funny isn't it

and besides, i wasn't arguing about discrimination, i was arguing about basic human rights.. marriage they should not be denied the right to marry just because of their sexual orientation

and lastly, if its unatural why are our human bodies created to have pleasurable sex in other ways besides the conventional way (men have a g spot in their bum... explain that one)
They do, however, choose to have sex with other gay people... no one is forcing them to do that.

They are exactly like straight couples, except they are not straight couples.

Marriage is not a basic human right.

I'm not an evolutionary scientists, but automatically assuming it is because gay sex is ok is ridiculous. I am sure there is a more reasonable explanation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)