How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Right now, i'm just chillin out like a 06er should be, well, the ones that are on holidays now should be. :D

Next week i've got a really creative timetable all set out, it's gonna incorporate work and play into one day. It's gonna be nice and easy going, no pressure as it's holidays. :cool:
haha same i havnt felt this relax for a long time lol =P

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Well it has been a tough term, with all these assessments thrown at us in the last month for most people... we all deserve a good xmas break.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Going to Japan, pluvia?
Stay warm.

We'll be here staying cool.

6 school days to go...

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
a week and a half left? eh to hell with the last half a week... this friday is holiday time for me:D

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
pLuvia said:
haha, I like the cold :D:D

4 more days :):)
U spending your holidays in japan?
Have fun!

It looks like that the only subject that you'll be revising these holidays is Japanese. ;)

P

pLuvia

Friday is my sign out day, probably be at school for about 3 hours or something

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i have to go till next wednesday. well, technically i have to. in all probablitity i wont show up after monday...after all there wont be anything to do, really. assessments are finished and so on. bring on the holiday!!!! :D :D *cough* i mean...study break... lol

P

pLuvia

Smart_Dunce said:
U spending your holidays in japan?
Have fun!

It looks like that the only subject that you'll be revising these holidays is Japanese. ;)
lol, only for 3 weeks :)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i have to go till next wednesday. well, technically i have to. in all probablitity i wont show up after monday...after all there wont be anything to do, really. assessments are finished and so on. bring on the holiday!!!! :D :D *cough* i mean...study break... lol
join the club
damn public education for ending school 4 days before christmas. jerks
yeah i think i'm just not going to bother showing up for monday - wednesday at all. nothing due...no one will really be around..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
luscious-llama said:
join the club
damn public education for ending school 4 days before christmas. jerks
yeah i think i'm just not going to bother showing up for monday - wednesday at all. nothing due...no one will really be around..
well seeing i am from a catholic school, we actually started earlier then you guys ..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
So far i've done about 10 hrs of holiday study, mostly been doing maths, probably gonna start reading and watching my english texts soon...

P

pLuvia

Relax Riviet :p Maths isn't everything hehe. But good on you for actually doing it :)

P

pLuvia

Same here :) Are you studying ahead Riviet? or anyone doing maths in the holiday? or revising?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Let's just say i'm working ahead in maths, the 3 unit course isn't all that big, i thought i might even be able to finish the whole course! :eek:

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
pLuvia said:
Same here :) Are you studying ahead Riviet? or anyone doing maths in the holiday? or revising?
I'm aiming to finish as much of the 2-unit course as I can. Just Exponential/Logarithms, Trig functions, and Applications of Calculus to the Physical world to go! :p

I_F

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)