• Eh OK...could be better

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I'm Here and there

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Fine perfectly Fine!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GREAT!!!!!!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Couldn't care less!!! My attitude sucks!!!

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
screwed the half-yearly. confident with the trials now.

the halfyearly was a good wakeup call

^___^
HSC
everything b4 he half yrlies was a jk..(to my standard, and in fact it is a joke)....had 3 assessments after that, did reasonable...trials, i'll try and :chainsaw:

is a roflcopter
HSC
im FUCKEDDDD NOOOOOOOOO ITS OVERRRRRRR

*suicides*

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I have 10 assessment tasks before the trials even start (wk 4 next term)....... I'm stressed!!!!! Not crazy stressed, but I'm definately feeling the pressure.

Juliet

HSC
I am coping ok. i am doing well. I could do better, i am trying to do better. And slowly, slowly i will.

Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I have 10 assessment tasks before the trials even start (wk 4 next term)....... I'm stressed!!!!! Not crazy stressed, but I'm definately feeling the pressure.
DAMN thats alot of assessments

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
nah man skool is great!! its the best experience ever!!....everyday i go to skool and think abt how lucky i am....how lucky i am to have freedom of speech...how luck i am to be studying a dead man called shakespeare...its great! everythign is great! .....

lol i can imagine a trib runnning after meeh calling for murder now..lol....i was being ironic...although i do have a fetish for tim riley...lol....too bad for tim dixon...;)

Garick

meh is a good description.

for the first itme ever, im feeling depressed. Im usually the always happy guywho rarely gets pissed of and is tolerant of everyone, regardless of how annoying they are. n thlast month the stress has started turning me into a real asshole.

They should add 3 hours to the day so i can get decent sleep, study, go to schoo, do my assessments, and still have a social life.

or maybe im just lazy.

I have about 5 assessment due, 2 of which i havent recieved yet, plus my DT and SDD majors.

Originally posted by Garick
meh is a good description.

for the first itme ever, im feeling depressed. Im usually the always happy guywho rarely gets pissed of and is tolerant of everyone, regardless of how annoying they are. n thlast month the stress has started turning me into a real asshole.

They should add 3 hours to the day so i can get decent sleep, study, go to schoo, do my assessments, and still have a social life.

or maybe im just lazy.

I have about 5 assessment due, 2 of which i havent recieved yet, plus my DT and SDD majors.
I don't think it's a matter of u being Lazy i just think it's a matter of teachers and the board not spreading things out well enough...and i understand the ashole thing...i rarely ever have a thrown on my face.....these days i lock myself in my room or i'll prob hurt someones feelings i have my terrible moments

Idioteque

Poor Tom (Garick). I watched it happen. Finally he has succumbed. Strangely, however, I've become less of an asshole recently as he has become more of one. Maybe it's a balance thing.

I'm coping with the stress side of things, but the actual getting high marks part? Not really. I'll just be happy when my last HSC exam is completed and I can go home finally.

They really need to do something about the HSC year, it's a known fact that the HSC causes more teen suicide than any other event.

yeah and it's sad to think it could be any of us that falls under the pressures and takes our own life..or if not someone elses..i asked my teacher if we could have a day out for yr 12 just to come together as a group relax for a day after the trials...and he said yeah we r planning a study program =S thats the last thing i want

Idioteque

It's really annoying when the teachers and 'year advisers' think they know best for us. And they think we should be doing 'at least 2 hours study a night', I mean, what the fuck do they think? We go home, study, go to sleep, come to school, go home and study? I think the whole system should be changed.

Garick

What they should do ishold a 'anger venting session' where they pay some damn fool 10 bucks and they go around annoying people, so theyll yell at him/her, thus relieving stress.

We had an assembly last thursday, and some charity group actually bough one of those guys dressed up as the charitys mascot, a dolphin with a tux jacket on.

i wanted to wipe the stupid smile of that mascot so bad, not even in jest. i just had an urge to hit it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)