how can i beat the speeding ticket? (2 Viewers)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
having a perfect driving record doesn't mean you're a safe driver.
it just means you haven't ben caught....

Jiga

having a perfect driving record doesn't mean you're a safe driver.
it just means you haven't ben caught....
Yes I know that, but when you try to defend yourself over something like a speeding fine it means alot, and maybe not just a 'perfect' record but at least a relatively clean one. Its partially why for p-platers at least you are screwed because you have no history at all.

sought = sort
Yeah thanks, next time I will be sure to draft my post, get it proof read and edited before I finally post it...... now go increase your post count somewhere else now :rolleyes:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
You can't beat this.

Your only chance is a letter of appeal eg "i'm a good person, clean record etc". This is highly unlikely to work as you dont have a 30yr record to fall back on.

DO NOT TAKE THIS TO COURT.

If you are found guilty at court (and you will be) then the fine is $2200 and maybe some points too (Check the RTA site).

In conclusion, BlackBunny: You are no smarter than when I last saw you.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I just got 2 speeding tickets from when I was in Coffs. Like 3 hours apart. Same speed camera. Not happy. Esp. since I don't think I was speeding the second time. Anyways 15 and under, 2x $75 fines. The good thing is since it's registered in my dad's name, my parents are gonna cop the 6 points :) Yay.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Oh also no P-speed restrictions in the ACT. More importantly no speed restrictions on ACT, Qld, etc P-platers even when they are driving in a state which does have restrictions on P-plate speed.

bos1234

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hmm .. i was doing about 120-125 in a 110 zone on the motorway (but so does everyone), and there was a fucking cop car checking everyone's speed hidden in the bushes .. i don't reckon i'd get a ticket, right?
prolly not.. he wont have time to put the radar down and write down ur numbr plate

u r lucky!

carreau

HSC
You have no grounds to contest the fine.. Other than a slightly hard to read speeding ticket, which won't hold up in court.

It's not like school you dickhead.. You can't say I'm sorry and just get a slap on the wrist.

sk1001

HSC
blackbunny said:
Recently got a speedy ticket, 75k in a 60 zone at 11:30 pm. needs to pay a fine. Was my 1st ticket in my life.

Is the ticket on my record permanently or can it vanish?

How can I beat the ticket? One thing is that the writing on the ticket is difficult to read as I cannot see the ink very well. Basically it’s like white ink on white paper. What should I say in court?

Help appreciated.

EDIT:
i have full license. no plates :). and no road violations ever on my record
You're a disgrace. Automotive hooligans such as yourself put the lives of others at risk. If you want to be a hoon, take it to Calder park you fuckwit. You broke the law, and it's cunts like you who wreck it for the others.

Cop it on the chin.

spangacrab

HSC
sk1001 said:
You're a disgrace. Automotive hooligans such as yourself put the lives of others at risk. If you want to be a hoon, take it to Calder park you fuckwit. You broke the law, and it's cunts like you who wreck it for the others.

Cop it on the chin.
Calm down tiger, people like you need to take a chill pill. People going way under the speed limit are just as dangerous as those over the limit.

sk1001

HSC
spangacrab said:
Calm down tiger, people like you need to take a chill pill. People going way under the speed limit are just as dangerous as those over the limit.
Are you plain retarded?
If you get nailed by some bloke driving @ 70km/h, is that equally as bad as getting hit by someone else doing 50km/h?

Stay off the roads moron.

spangacrab

HSC
Go around a corner at 60 and find someone waiting doing 20.

I recommend you stay off the road, obvious case of roadrage if I've ever seen, even on your comp.

sk1001

HSC
spangacrab said:
Go around a corner at 60 and find someone waiting doing 20.

I recommend you stay off the road, obvious case of roadrage if I've ever seen, even on your comp.
Give me an example of a corner you are going to take at 60km/h without having view of what you're turning into.

Yeah that's right dickhead, such a thing doesn't exist.

At 60km/h you'd fucking roll anyhow dippo.

spangacrab

HSC
Travel outside of the cities. I live about 30 mins out from town. They have 80kmh signs where it should be 50kmh let alone single lane for 12 km.
So yes mate they exist alright, there are some massive blind corners and the restrictions the whole way is 80km/h. There are some idiots out there, they are the ones who drive dangerously in given circumstances, whether it be too fast or too slow.

Also, don't even think for a minute that someone going for a sunday drive is less dangerous than someone going well over the limit. Atleast one of them is looking and concentrating on the road.

sk1001

HSC
spangacrab said:
Travel outside of the cities. I live about 30 mins out from town. They have 80kmh signs where it should be 50kmh let alone single lane for 12 km.
So yes mate they exist alright, there are some massive blind corners and the restrictions the whole way is 80km/h. There are some idiots out there, they are the ones who drive dangerously in given circumstances, whether it be too fast or too slow.

Also, don't even think for a minute that someone going for a sunday drive is less dangerous than someone going well over the limit. Atleast one of them is looking and concentrating on the road.
AHJKAWHEFKJWHWKJHWTF!

If you are going at 70kmh and concentrating on the road while some bloke pops out of nowhere, you don't have the reaction time regardless of how awake you are. To say the person driving at 50km/h isn't concentrating is just an infantile generalisation.

Knock off 5, not knock on 5 you fucking idiot.

CieL

HSC
UWS-Uni-Student said:
No plates? Its illegal to drive without number plates
Full licence means no L or P plates =.=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)