How do I know if he's gay? (1 Viewer)

tjmitchell

HSC
I have a crush on a guy, but my seventh sense tells me he may be gay. At first I didn't think so.

He talks in a female tone (not that his voice is high-pitched, he just talks like a girl lives inside), and he works out at the gym a lot (he's got huge arm muscles), talks about famous brands related to fashion and design that I don't even know of, screams when he sees a cockroach (not "argghhhrrr" like Arnold Swarzenegger but "ahhhhhhhhhh(gets softer and lighter in tone gradually)", and doesn't mind being single (he's 30-*ish) and thinks it's better being single, and talks to me about facial masks and how he takes care of his skin.

..is there no way to find out if he's gay except asking him straight out?
your seventh sense is your gaydar radar??? hahaha
yeah he is.
facial- not many typical guys do it
gym- doesnt mean anything
fashion- yeah even i dont know any brands,,, wtf
better being single- big hint
killing things- another giveaway

your right on the money.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Do you think gay guys would love a woman who's masculine? I don't look like a dyke but my personality is very masculine.
LOL

Are you well?

Gender roles and orientation are entirely distinct and have nothing to do with each other.

and doesn't mind being single (he's 30-*ish) and thinks it's better being single,
That tells you all you need to know. He's not available to you whether he's gay, straight or anything in between so stop dwelling over his sexual orientation and move on.

lambchop

HSC
N/A
even if he is not gay, he is not very manly so i probably would not go there anyway

Uncle

Banned
HSC
talking to you about designer fashion or stares at you crotch.
then your gaydar should signal you and either you hit it off with him like the tunnel of love or you leave like you are being fired at by 10 taliban soldiers with ak47's

HSC
Do you think gay guys would love a woman who's masculine? I don't look like a dyke but my personality is very masculine.
Lol, no. Why would they like a woman if they were gay? That just defeats the purpose/point of being called 'gay'.

TommySix

HSC
N/A
i have a crush on a guy, but my seventh sense tells me he may be gay. At first i didn't think so.

He talks in a female tone (not that his voice is high-pitched, he just talks like a girl lives inside), and he works out at the gym a lot (he's got huge arm muscles), talks about famous brands related to fashion and design that i don't even know of, screams when he sees a cockroach (not "argghhhrrr" like arnold swarzenegger but "ahhhhhhhhhh(gets softer and lighter in tone gradually)", and doesn't mind being single (he's 30-*ish) and thinks it's better being single, and talks to me about facial masks and how he takes care of his skin.

..is there no way to find out if he's gay except asking him straight out?
g a y

tlodg

HSC
N/A
He's good at photoshop and he taught me. HEHHEHE I want to watch a scary movie with him! I can be his man when he's scared watching the movie..but it seems he's not scared of any movies.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
"There's a penis and a vagina in a tent, and it's on fire. Which do you save?"
"Why are they in a tent?"

EDIT: Seriously, ask the top quote.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
By the way..I'm not that into him anymore. Surely we are people from two different worlds. I don't mean that he's in gayworld, but I mean when I talk to him..I feel that we don't really know what each other is talking about. He doesn't get my jokes. But he was so nice when he came and taught me how to take a picture...ohh

HSC
On the topic of metros, I was listening to mainstream radio the other day and they were talking about how being metro was 'unattractive'

Basically all these fat girls (you could tell by the voice and their referencing to never having been with one) wrang in and said they'd prefer a 'normal' 'less attractive' guy cause he'd spend 'less time on his muscles' and 'more time looking after them'.

Bit of sour grapes no?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lift up his skirt an check

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)