How many people have you slept with? (1 Viewer)

How many people have you had sexual intercourse with?

• I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 0 boys.

Votes: 110 24.2%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 1-2 boys.

Votes: 73 16.1%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 3-4 boys.

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 5-6 boys.

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 6+ boys

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 0 girls

Votes: 124 27.3%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 1-2 girls

Votes: 49 10.8%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 3-4 girls

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 5-6 girls

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 6+ girls

Votes: 30 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tempco

HSC
OS said:
Hmmmmm... Most ppl voting on this poll are actually virgins. Brownie points for honesty.
not really, since it isn't a public poll. you've got nothing to lose.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
soha said:
this is the way i interpret it
we dont have to spread the word that i am a bos slut
because everyone knows?

if thats what u mean..then haha..im the bos virgin mary
if anything...
I never meant it like that fool. I meant we could fix the virginity problem and not tell anyone!

Ribbon

This is a bit of a random thought... but guys congratulate other guys that have had sex with alot of girls, think they are a 'stud' ect. but in terms of real sexual experience it is the guys in long term relationships, ie, that have sex at least once a day as opposed to getting lucky 2 weekends a month, who would be the 'real' studs.

So my point is, assuming anything you want to take into account (endowment, natural skill or whatever) is equal, you get more out of sex with a guy who has only had sex with one or two long term girls for a total of possibly many 100's of times, than a guy who has had sex with 10 girls, but only a grand total of 10 times.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Ribbon said:
This is a bit of a random thought... but guys congratulate other guys that have had sex with alot of girls, think they are a 'stud' ect. but in terms of real sexual experience it is the guys in long term relationships, ie, that have sex at least once a day as opposed to getting lucky 2 weekends a month, who would be the 'real' studs.

So my point is, assuming anything you want to take into account (endowment, natural skill or whatever) is equal, you get more out of sex with a guy who has only had sex with one or two long term girls for a total of possibly many 100's of times, than a guy who has had sex with 10 girls, but only a grand total of 10 times.
It's harder to get casual sex than to get sex once you're in a relationship. It's all about conquest.

With relation to the poll, male and zero.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ribbon said:

No way, it's about quality over quantity. It's cooler to sleep with many women, than it is to have sex a million times with the same woman. As waf said, it's about conquest, it's not just about the sex.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i didn't lie :p

ribbon, i know quite a few people in long-term relationships who AREN'T having sex every day, or even every week :p

i'm all for casual sex as long as it's clear on both sides where they stand with each other... and that you're not fucking people just to prove a point or to be admired by your mates...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
markmooks said:
That would be one of the dumbest reasons to sleep with someone. I'd rather do it because you want to enjoy some pleasure with them and spend time with them. You don't have to be in love but it helps. Like and lust are good enough reasons as well.
being horny is just as good of a reason aswell.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
woah, 'paper cups'?!! How the hell does that work?
i musn't judge..."different strokes for different folks..."

(and i didn't lie either. i thought about it, but i didn't. after all, none of you know shit about me...)

funniboi

HSC
markmooks said:
So is $180/hour :p

Yes, I know how wrong that is.

wtf ? $180 an hour ? thats cheap, compared to most places is $150 for 30mins...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)