How many people have you slept with? (1 Viewer)

How many people have you had sexual intercourse with?

• I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 0 boys.

Votes: 110 24.2%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 1-2 boys.

Votes: 73 16.1%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 3-4 boys.

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 5-6 boys.

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 6+ boys

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 0 girls

Votes: 124 27.3%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 1-2 girls

Votes: 49 10.8%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 3-4 girls

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 5-6 girls

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 6+ girls

Votes: 30 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
AsyLum said:
Either that or he's gay
19 is still relatively young. There are plenty of people of this age who haven't been in a relationship - it doesn't mean that they're homosexual, but that they haven't found the right guy/girl. In some ways, avoiding entering a relationship with uncertainty is better than making rash decisions and regretting them in a few year's time.

I'm surprised that a moderator could have such insensitive comments.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What the hell are you on about?

I was calling a guy who views girls as 'trophies' potentially gay, as a Freudian oppositionary concept.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
AsyLum said:

I was calling a guy who views girls as 'trophies' potentially gay, as a Freudian oppositionary concept.
I highly doubt that womaniser is gay. I don't know where you're coming from.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
AsyLum said:

I was amused.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
I highly doubt that womaniser is gay. I don't know where you're coming from.
Don't call me insensitive and i won't call you a flaming gook idiot.

Binary oppositions, the projection of an image against what lies underneath in a bid to hide the interior/shame/fear.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
AsyLum said:
Don't call me insensitive and i won't call you a flaming gook idiot.

Binary oppositions, the projection of an image against what lies underneath in a bid to hide the interior/shame/fear.
I stand by my comment. It doesn't bother me that you think I'm a flaming gook idiot.

Well, I assumed the guy to have been telling the truth.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Therefore you still call me insensitive and that i missed the romanticism in banging chics as trophies?

Geez, you are something

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
pat the cat said:
51% of people who went on the poll are virgins... thats quite an interesting fact
Well this IS an internet forum poll. If you were to go to say... a club and ask everyone else the the results may be different. There are too many variables to say that these results are significantly large or small.

Apparently people who spend long hours on the internet tend to lean towards Atheism and rock.

julian87 said:
Why are people accusing other people of lying? I find that laughable why would you actively partake in a disclosed poll and lie? I find it ridiculous.
It may be disclosed but some people like to play around and mess up the results (just for the fun of it), as crazy as that may seem. Even in surveys conducted by psychologists the fact that they are disclosed doesn't prevent any sort of self-bias.

kevin1812

HSC
asylum y is their a need 2 lied. what is their 2 gain from it.
dreamerish do think my parents would lets me hook up wif those chic. my parent don't even no i that i hook up wif chics. i don't take those chic a trophy. i parent would kill me if they knew. if u think i am bad. wait until u meet my best mate ben and steve. they r both in uni. they have hook up wif at least duoble the amount of virgin chic that i have sleep wif. they just do it 4 fun.
btw Fuck u Asylum i am not gay

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kevin1812 said:
asylum y is their a need 2 lied. what is their 2 gain from it.
dreamerish do think my parents would lets me hook up wif those chic. my parent don't even no i that i hook up wif chics. i don't take those chic a trophy. if u think i am bad. wait until u meet my best mate ben and steve. they r both in uni. they have hook up wif at least duoble the amount of virgin chic that i have sleep wif. they just do it 4 fun.
So you resort to the comparison between yourself, and those who are somewhat worse than you (although worse is a subjective term - hornier would probably be more apt). No, thank you - I don't want to meet your friends, and I don't particularly want to know how many virgins they take advantage of. I do wonder, however, how many virgin girls are willing to lose it to them. :rolleyes:

It's okay. I respect your morals, which are rather different to mine. The phrasing of your last few posts were a little "flammable". I just don't believe it's okay to speak of having sex as "using", or deliberately not counting girls who aren't virgins because it's only the virgins that are of high value.

kevin1812

HSC
no worry dreamerish,i not no problem wif u telling me off. btw u r the second girls that ever told me off. i am a person that willing 2 listen 2 other if they r right. thinking about it, it kinda of slack. those guy i told u r just like me but they r much bigger player than me. btw those guy can take advantages of so many girls cause their parent r like Multi-millionaire and they r studying law at sydney uni. and they drive flashy cars

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I eyes are hurting from the engrish.

kevin1812

HSC
Argonaut i am not a serial sex offenders. i have sex wif girls my ages how is that
paedophiles. r u r retart of something. rif u r not a retart then u r serios lost.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i <3 j00 4 beiNg sOo sPheshal!

Now go learn english kthxbai :)

Lennie

kevin1812 said:
no people , i am not trying 2 brag but i come from an azn family, if the chic is not a virgin is not worth counting that u have sex wif them, casue ur using somene leftover. i still do at party with random chic cause it just a one those party thing (the one night stand).
That's gotta be the most fucked-up thing I have ever heard in my life.

Get help.

hipPo3

HSC
glad to see all the innosence out there in the BOS world.

Kevin ..
at least make sense when u type .. u can only simplyfy things to a degree after which it becomes painfull to read. Furthurmore .. Argonaut makes sense. If u only want virgins u will become a virgin hunter at older age. We all know girls and guys start having alot of fun from 18 - 30, the only ones left are the under 16's ... bad bad

Besides .. who'd want virgins ? (no offense to anyone), id rather have the feel of a woman excited by my sensual trouser gymnastics anyday compared to that awkward moment where the girl actually says "it wasnt what i expected" or "im bleeding !!"

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
Argonaut said:
All the same, the point about considering virgins as trophies still stands - it's been linked to serial sexual predators, namely paedophiles ...
I agree with this. So many chics have had their lives ruined by sexual predators and hardly anything gets done about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)