How many people have you slept with? (1 Viewer)

How many people have you had sexual intercourse with?

• I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 0 boys.

Votes: 110 24.2%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 1-2 boys.

Votes: 73 16.1%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 3-4 boys.

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 5-6 boys.

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 6+ boys

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 0 girls

Votes: 124 27.3%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 1-2 girls

Votes: 49 10.8%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 3-4 girls

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 5-6 girls

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 6+ girls

Votes: 30 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevin1812

HSC
come and headbutt me. i want 2 see what u can do argo. u no i go 1 rbhs.
i wasn't threating anyone, i was just seeing what u people can do. asylum i want 2 see what u can do aswell.
Lhyviathan i never said that dreamerish couldn't take care of herself but argo want 2 stick up 4 her so, i what want 2 no what he capable of.
Argonaut said:
Yes, the conversation has moved on. Stop harrassing her or action will be taken.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kevin1812 said:
come and headbutt me. i want 2 see what u can do argo. u no i go 1 rbhs.
i wasn't threating anyone, i was just seeing what u people can do. asylum i want 2 see what u can do aswell.
Lhyviathan i never said that dreamerish couldn't take care of herself but argo want 2 stick up 4 her so, i what want 2 no what he capable of.
You can't be thick enough to think he would be bothered with you.

Hell, I'm not even bothered.

Jealous because I have someone to stick up for me? :rolleyes: (I have a feeling this will contribute to Matty's thread)

kevin1812

HSC
no it wouldn't .
just tell what u r capable of
i don't really care about u dreamerish but he wanted 2 have a go at me so i want 2 test the limits of his ability

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kevin1812 said:
no it wouldn't .
just tell what u r capable of
i don't really care about u dreamerish but he wanted 2 have a go at me so i want 2 test his the limits of his ability
What the fuck? You make even less sense than you did when you first posted. What, do you mature backwards, you intolerable git?

Yeah, guess what, fuckwit. Nobody cares about what you say if you're going to keep talking like a drunk illiterate ass.

And what the shit? This is an internet forum. Nobody wants to take you on physically, but obviously that's your only hope since you fail as miserably linguistically as you do at fibbing.

Why don't you just fuck off now, Kev? Unless you want to find out the hard way when you meet me at Randwick?

Asshole.

Last edited:

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
lol, this thread has certainly gone off topic hasnt it?...

I feel the best way to end an argument on a forum, is to ignore stupid pointless comments :)...

anyway I voted honestly, and my vote is the same as the most common one (so far)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kevin1812 said:
fuck u
ok i made a few typo
what wif that shit about ruin girls life wif sex. that bullshit
ur_inner_child u should really see what money and a uni degree a can do 2 a girls along wif looks. every guy has the abillity 2 sweet talk.
i just choose not 2 sweet talk here cause i don't even i now i if there any chic here that good looking 4 me 2 sweet talk 2. if un can't sweet talk u can never get any girls 2 bed.
trust me honey

if you were hot, the most successful lawyer in the country, rich, but talked like that, then you will have no fucking chance with me.

You claim that you're not sweet talking now, but sorry, I need someone that's INTELLECTUALLY smart, not book smart to sweet talk me.

So it's not about a degree and money, idiot.

And i can tell you're not on the same intellectual wavelength as me if u use shorthand lyk dis 2 ova da net

...and judging from the values you hold for yourself and the way you randomly tell us about your rebellion and hypocritical ways like we need to know, there is NO way you could ever get into my pants, or any other girl with a brain.

Of course, you'll retaliate by saying "but i woodn't wan 2 sleep wif sum1 lyk u" but thats the thing, the only girls you have ever constantly experienced are the ones that put out like there is no tomorrow. That kind of life is fine, but the way you express it is immature and narrow-minded.

And really? all you could say was "fuck you?" and "i made typos. money and degree equals sex"

you would wouldn't you.

Too much for your poor lil mind.

Poor little thing.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
trust me honey

if you were hot, the most successful lawyer in the country, rich, but talked like that, then you will have no fucking chance with me.

You claim that you're not sweet talking now, but sorry, I need someone that's INTELLECTUALLY smart, not book smart to sweet talk me.

So it's not about a degree and money, idiot.

And i can tell you're not on the same intellectual wavelength as me if u use shorthand lyk dis 2 ova da net

...and judging from the values you hold for yourself and the way you randomly tell us about your rebellion and hypocritical ways like we need to know, there is NO way you could ever get into my pants, or any other girl with a brain.

Of course, you'll retaliate by saying "but i woodn't wan 2 sleep wif sum1 lyk u" but thats the thing, the only girls you have ever constantly experienced are the ones that put out like there is no tomorrow. That kind of life is fine, but the way you express it is immature and narrow-minded.

And really? all you could say was "fuck you?" and "i made typos. money and degree equals sex"

you would wouldn't you.

Too much for your poor lil mind.

Poor little thing.
i really like it when you kick someone's arse. you do it in such a satisfying way.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Argonaut said:
You sound just like Dreamerish.
wasn't long ago that people said to dreamerish that she sounded like u_i_c

perhaps i am becoming old news.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
It's just much more subtle when you do it. In the Schoolies 04 forums you were really aggressive.
Back when I was aggressive (or more so than I am now) I kept running out of rude words to say... :rolleyes:

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Argonaut said:
You sound just like Dreamerish.
Argo, it seems that recently, 2/3 of your posts consist of taking the piss out of someone (usually in tandem with Dreamerish*~) and the other 1/3 posting things of or pertaining to Dreamerish*~.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but the (xxxxx) Appreciation Threads belong in NS.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahah Kevin, you're threatening me now?

Please mate, you school kids need to realise how fucking pathetic you sound. Go learn algebra, get cooties and dance dance disco ninja style.

haha, and dreamerish will always sound like u_i_c

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Ok next create a topic that asks people if they like pubic hair, and how large their bust or penis sizes are.

k thx bye

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Smurg said:
Ok next create a topic that asks people if they like pubic hair, and how large their bust or penis sizes are.

k thx bye
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're not funny.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
But what can I say, I've been inspired to become BoS resident villain.
You don't even register on the radar

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
gobaby said:
im just interested as to how many girls fuck vs how many guys fuck.

rephrase. how many BOS girls fuck vs how many BOS boys fuck.

I'm also interested as to how when a girl fucks heaps of boys shes called a slut. however, when a guy fucks heaps of girls hes appraised. why WHY??!?
Call this a generalization and flame me into the ground for it (Most likely justified), but I feel this is most likely because of the fact that in a typical teenage social scene with alcohol, music and people trying to impress, getting laid for a girl is a matter of calling "All aboard" and getting on her back, whilst getting laid for a guy is usually a matter of effort, perserverance, and, all too often, a sprinkling of white lies.

kevin1812

HSC
sorry it took me so long 2 reply casue i am never home on the weekends.
ur_inner_child i never said that i was a lawyer. i only said that friends in uni were.
dreamerish i had never hit a girl and never will. i only bash guys. if any of ur guy freinds want 2 bash me, then i am up 4.
asylum i am not threating u, but if u want 2 fight i am up 4 it aswell.
i am not an animal so if u want 2 fight i got no problem wif it.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kevin1812 said:
ur_inner_child i never said that i was a lawyer. i only said that friends in uni were.
dreamerish i had never hit a girl and never will. i only bash guys. if any of ur guy freinds want 2 bash me, then i am up 4.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kevin1812 said:
#1 i never said YOU were a lawyer, learn to read

#2 you said i'd be amazed with what a degree and money can do in reference to girls. i assumed law was generally a "good" degree, socially.

#3 couldnt handle the rest of my response huh

poor lil man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)