How was your first day? (1 Viewer)

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
rather exciting the first day..until the each teachers gave us piles of homework..just finish them..and my head hurts..lol..but overall..euphoria feeling..:)

1st period: year meeting..and..new students..and me and my friends had to show them around.
2nd period: Modern History..- very interesting :)
3rd period: Maths: stupid teacher...gave us work and didn't explain it.
4th period: peer support..:)

Last edited:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
First day was a relief. :D
mostly introduction..talking...settling in...etc

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
and who in their right mind would purchase a house that is falling down, it would only be worth its land value
I live in Avalon on the Northern Beaches 1 minute from the beach, trust me, it'll sell.

Air Jordan

HSC
Ok, I only had my first proper school day today (yesterday was Swimming Carnival). I kinda missed all the initial hype but yeah. Today was pretty cool. We got all these speeches by our year advisor for the first 2 periods and then the next period our English teacher had another speech about how we should all be putting in as much effort in English as we do to our favourite subject, and then the rest of the day was classes and getting our text books and chatting about what we should be expecting until HSC. Oh, and I also had a free on my last period so I got to go home before everyone ^^

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I HAVE TO CARRY 5 FAT HEAVY TEXTBOOKS AND A BIG FOLDER+half kg bag TO AND FROM SCHOO feel sorry for me :mad1:
You can always use locker if you have one. If not, just deal with it. There are others who carry so much more than you and carrying all those stuff might be beneficial for your health afterall.

soporific

HSC
i have to carry a huge load too. 5 textbooks and 5 folders + 5 exercise books and loose paper + lunch n drink. i have five periods a day.

i am trying to deal with it, really.

first day was meh . alright i guess :p

i use a locker when i get to school but the train/bus ride to and from school is horrible :(

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
:D We are all allowed to leave our books etc. in our desks! I only take home what I need for homework and study, which sometimes is nearly everything... but always, I carry my maths folder basically. I swear, it must be attached in some way... >_<

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
wtf? you leave your stuff in your desks? Don't you worry that some other student might steal or destroy your things?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
No! Nothing at our school EVER gets stolen from our desks... and no-one leaves anything valuable in their desks anyway (your an idiot if you did). I think it's completely fine leaving the books and folders there and textbooks etc. Who wants to steal books and pencil cases? umm, oh they could sell the calculator for like $10! huge profit for them...

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
No! Nothing at our school EVER gets stolen from our desks... and no-one leaves anything valuable in their desks anyway (your an idiot if you did). I think it's completely fine leaving the books and folders there and textbooks etc. Who wants to steal books and pencil cases? umm, oh they could sell the calculator for like $10! huge profit for them...
but they make take pleasure in defacing/destroying them, particularly hormonal year 8/9's

smilesmilesmile

HSC
I HAVE TO CARRY 5 FAT HEAVY TEXTBOOKS AND A BIG FOLDER+half kg bag TO AND FROM SCHOO feel sorry for me :mad1:
liz doesnt ur skool provide lockers? rofl i still remember the time when u tripped coz u couldnt see da road, that was classic:rofl:
u dont understand how much junior boys like to draw genitals and write FUCK over people's buks

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Your schools sound bloody feral. The worse years are the year 9's and 10s at my school. They have god damn puberty explosions and need to put a cap on their homornes or something... They're just spastic, but won't deface stuff really. Only the toilets (a little).

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Your schools sound bloody feral. The worse years are the year 9's and 10s at my school. They have god damn puberty explosions and need to put a cap on their homornes or something... They're just spastic, but won't deface stuff really. Only the toilets (a little).
Really? What school do you go to, sounds pretty tame. Every school has its phsychos that you honestly believe will turn up on the last day of school with an ak47 and kill everyone... you know, the quiet ones without friends who are really weird.

mleiu

HSC
It's amazing when you watch movies as a little kid, ignorant as you were and thought these outrageous characters only belonged to writers imagination - then you realise about 15% of the entire planet is absolutely insane.

Haha. Its hilarious how I used to believe glue-eaters and bimbos were myths.

Really? What school do you go to, sounds pretty tame. Every school has its phsychos that you honestly believe will turn up on the last day of school with an ak47 and kill everyone... you know, the quiet ones without friends who are really weird.
We don't exactly have someone like this, but we have weirdos in their own strange little ways :)

Schoey93

HSC
what a load of horse shit. I'll assume you were joking...I don't expect ANYONE in my school to come on the last day and blow us all up ... except maybe the Chemistry nerds?
:D

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
what a load of horse shit. I'll assume you were joking...I don't expect ANYONE in my school to come on the last day and blow us all up ... except maybe the Chemistry nerds?
:D

Not really, there were some really odd characters at both my schools, i don't think i ever say these kids talk to anyone- ever. I don't think they would kill anyone (that was a joke) but they seem the type to grow up into very messed up individuals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)