How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
@ Gangles: Nice work with passing the exam :)
@ Sof: I wouldn't have the first clue between propane and butane :p

As for today, skipped school thanks to Mock Trial in Campbeltown. I have two words: FUCKING ROBBED! :mad:

The day wasn't all bad though, managed to bludge around a shopping complex for a couple of hours today :)
Glad you had fun dear

I received 1 extra mark on my Bio prac test today. Heh heh. my mark is now 15/22 for that section.
yay

dukey

HSC
Hey hey!
Nice work Gangles ;)

aRGHhhhhhhhh...I have four assignments left for the term....bio, english, business and ancient history. They are due right before prelims...why are teachers so evil!!

N

noir.

dukey said:
Hey hey!
Nice work Gangles ;)

aRGHhhhhhhhh...I have four assignments left for the term....bio, english, business and ancient history. They are due right before prelims...why are teachers so evil!!
ty dukey.

good luck with completing those assignments. ahaha im free up until next thursday where my prelims start :(

dukey

HSC
Thanks!

Thank God my prelims are in 3 weeks..which reminds me...got to start on making notes!! Finished Bio and half done Business notes...still need Legals, Ancient History and Maths [Do I need notes for English?]

N

noir.

dukey said:
Thanks!

Thank God my prelims are in 3 weeks..which reminds me...got to start on making notes!! Finished Bio and half done Business notes...still need Legals, Ancient History and Maths [Do I need notes for English?]

No you don't need notes for English.

i've made notes for Legal. Oh em gee, i actually understand it now! [proud]
Also made notes for bio... ick. Hmm I don't need notes for Society & Culture. Its such a nothing subject, so easy.

Oh yeh got my english assessment back from last term. I thought I'd get a C because I didn't finish the sentence. even worse cos i had no conclusion.
I got a B+. Its good. But I want an A.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
@ Gangels: nice work scabbing marks :)
@ dukey: good luck with those assignments

And I seriously need to start making notes for legal, physics and english, otherwise I'm screwed :eek:

And another thing, it's just us three on the Year 11 forums again :p

dukey

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
No you don't need notes for English.

i've made notes for Legal. Oh em gee, i actually understand it now! [proud]
Also made notes for bio... ick. Hmm I don't need notes for Society & Culture. Its such a nothing subject, so easy.

Oh yeh got my english assessment back from last term. I thought I'd get a C because I didn't finish the sentence. even worse cos i had no conclusion.
I got a B+. Its good. But I want an A.
Legals...I've been lost in it since the beginning of the year :p
great work on the B+ ;)

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
@ Gangels: nice work scabbing marks :)
@ dukey: good luck with those assignments

And I seriously need to start making notes for legal, physics and english, otherwise I'm screwed :eek:

And another thing, it's just us three on the Year 11 forums again :p
I love scabbing marks. Did i tell you I scabbed half a mark for one of my drama essays! Bahahaha.

Notes for english? How?
Notes for legal? Drink vast amounts of V before you make notes - just to keep you awake from that horrible horrible revision of the even more horrible horrible subject.

Aha, yes just us 3 again on these forums. Aren't we that fantastic 3 yeh!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I know the feeling of how good scabbing marks can be, scabbed 3 in my maths exam at the beginning of the year :D

English notes: Copy the pages of the books of my friends because I haven't written anything in my book the whole year :eek:

Legal notes would be fun for me though, I like legal studies :)

Sofstar

HSC
Another day off for me! In the middle of our prelims. Man i hate maths.

me&you

HSC
Got our exam notifications today =[ Pfft.. they make Eng on the Tues of the first week and Maths on Tues of the second so that it's compulsory to still do sport.

Maths is 3 hours and pracs are 2 hours. Somebody shoot me.

dukey

HSC
Everyone seems to be getting their Prelim Timetables and preparing for their exams already. We haven't even received our timetable yet -_- Our Prelims are in 3 weeks!! :(

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
save me!! >_< why do we have yearlys in term 3?! why?! omgomgomg.. stress;; i mean~ yeah.. i got plenty of time to study i admit BUT still.. and its just year 11.. okok~ but i realised at school today if im going to keep this last-minute studying habit up im screwed. =]

HSC
s2caz said:
save me!! >_< why do we have yearlys in term 3?! why?! omgomgomg.. stress;; i mean~ yeah.. i got plenty of time to study i admit BUT still.. and its just year 11.. okok~ but i realised at school today if im going to keep this last-minute studying habit up im screwed. =]
Because next term we are in year 12.
Anyways, back to my PD/H/PE assignment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)