How's everyone coping? (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
Logs <3

Hatin' business studies atm. Have to put more effort into it :p

Aysce

HSC
^Aysce you'll have to teach me logs I swear, they are my least fav 2u topic.
I think you'll do fine as long as you know your formulas and how to apply them. What do you find hard about them?

swifty13

HSC
Have you guys started studying for trials? I was supposed to start weeks ago but I have been snowed under with assessments that I haven't had time for revision. I honestly don't know a single person at my school who has started studying for trials (and my school isn't that bad either)

Aysce

HSC
Have you guys started studying for trials? I was supposed to start weeks ago but I have been snowed under with assessments that I haven't had time for revision. I honestly don't know a single person at my school who has started studying for trials (and my school isn't that bad either)
I'm getting swamped by assessments too but I'm kinda studying for trials at tutor so yeah... I have to go hard out. I don't think many people have :/

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^^I kinda fail at seeing when to use what log law to use, and when I differentiate sometimes I'll black when all I have to do is use the product rule or something, also don't like integrating logs much.

But for some reason, I'm fine with e for the most part.

Maybe it's one of those ones that will click once I study it intensively.

Aysce

HSC
^^I kinda fail at seeing when to use what log law to use, and when I differentiate sometimes I'll black when all I have to do is use the product rule or something, also don't like integrating logs much.

But for some reason, I'm fine with e for the most part.

Maybe it's one of those ones that will click once I study it intensively.
Perhaps. Have you started studying for trials?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Not as in "nervous in the exam", I mean unprepared by not learning the content yet...

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I will try to finish the course during the holidays I guess. :/

Aysce

HSC
I will try to finish the course during the holidays I guess. :/
Same, I will probably progress with biology. 3u we only have applications of calculus, 4u we'll be finished, business 1 core topic, PE finished and english finished. So yeah... Mainly consolidating.

swifty13

HSC
Same, I will probably progress with biology. 3u we only have applications of calculus, 4u we'll be finished, business 1 core topic, PE finished and english finished. So yeah... Mainly consolidating.
Wow your school has finished the English course already? That's amazing. We're sitll on module C and haven't even touched the core text yet. What topics have u done for Business?

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Wow your school has finished the English course already? That's amazing. We're sitll on module C and haven't even touched the core text yet. What topics have u done for Business?
Is your school slow?
we are starting human resources on Tuesday :/

swifty13

HSC
well I don't think my school is that slow, we've done most of the english course but we only started module C a week ago. For Business we have only done Marketing, Finance and then all the global sections of the other topics and we are starting Operations soon so I guess we are pretty behind for that.

Aysce

HSC
I meant by trials xD

We're up to human resources. Starting on Tuesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)