HSC Exam Shenanigans (1 Viewer)

Ben W95

HSC
I know that feeling... The side of teachers you only see when you graduate/finish school.
Oh no. This is the teacher you just go on YouTube with, go home and play Halo/COD/Battlefield with, and go out to pubs with.
Good bloke.

Ben W95

HSC
Pretend you have bad handwriting!
Easier said than done.
I've read Band 6 responses, and so often they're messy as hell and to me illegible.
Your paper is just going to get passed from marker to marker until someone can mark it.

BagOFyarn

HSC
Easier said than done.
I've read Band 6 responses, and so often they're messy as hell and to me illegible.
Your paper is just going to get passed from marker to marker until someone can mark it.
Really?
I heard they're very strict with that and they just give up marking. I heard another story where you get state average for that section hmm...

Makematics

HSC
Really?
I heard they're very strict with that and they just give up marking. I heard another story where you get state average for that section hmm...
Bullshit you get state average. Then people who are below average could just write messy intentionally

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Forgot to turned off my phone and got a text message during the exam today. The supervisor was also standing right next to my bag. Close call.

kpopism

HSC
posted this somewhere else as well but the head supervisor kept
stressing how important it is to turn off our phones. nek minut half way
through the exam his phone rang hahaha

hope14

HSC
I was asking one of the supervisors for the time like every 20 minutes or so in paper 1

Then they replaced them with two guys in paper 2

Then I just started looking at my watch whenever I wanted to know the time
Don't you have clocks in the room? We have 3 set up at different places around the hall I think. Only problem is they are all set to slightly different times ahaha

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, seems that everybody that goes to my school posts on here.

Unless it's common practice for students to throw shoes into the air after an exam...
That would stink up the hall so much if lots of people did it .... LOL

sugartits

HSC
Nothing funny happened to us so far.

Does anyone else feel a bit jealous of the special provisions kids? One girl gets extra time and another one is allowed to take 15 min breaks in between and get the same amount of time as every one else. I wish I could have known about it before and gotten myself some.
Hahahaha thats me :p I get a scribe too, what I usually do is look at the next essay question, then take a break (for however long I want) and plan it in that time whilst walking around and stretching :D

Makematics

HSC
Wow, seems that everybody that goes to my school posts on here.

Unless it's common practice for students to throw shoes into the air after an exam...
Youd be surprised by how many people from school lurk on the forums (a fair few have actual accounts)

Web Addict

HSC
Some people turned up in mufti.

Also, after the one hour mark, the supervisor announced that if you were finished, you were could leave. Over half of my cohort left but it took a while to get them out because there were so many who wanted to. Some were yelling out to the supervisor to sign them off next. If was funny, but very distracting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)