HSC students to get results by SMS (1 Viewer)

Jessisbored

HSC
if i did that i think id break my phone through the force of my shaking and squeezing fingers, plus if i got a bad or infact good mark id probably drop my phone in shock and therefore both ways my phone will end up getting damaged

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Jessisbored said:
if i did that i think id break my phone through the force of my shaking and squeezing fingers, plus if i got a bad or infact good mark id probably drop my phone in shock and therefore both ways my phone will end up getting damaged
Oooh thats a good point :D

Um, anyone know where you can sign up for the SMS results?The SMH article doesn't reveal much!

:D

EDIT: Ok, I admit it, im an offical dumbass. I just read back through the thread (which I HADN'T read) and found that no one seems to know. Hmmm :)

Last edited:

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
just signed up myself ... :D

hehe ... i feel all teched up again :p

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hotcocoababe said:
Oooh thats a good point :D

Um, anyone know where you can sign up for the SMS results?The SMH article doesn't reveal much!

:D

EDIT: Ok, I admit it, im an offical dumbass. I just read back through the thread (which I HADN'T read) and found that no one seems to know. Hmmm :)
if you got the letter from the board, it tells you that you can pre-register from the nov 8th - dec 16th, by sending (your student no) (pin no) (eg. 133456798 3241) to 19 77 23 46, & you'll get an acknowledgement, then the results on dec 17th at 6am
or you can register from dec 17th - 26th just send the message & you'll get your results immediately

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
umm can i ask. when they send u the result by SMS wat mark do u get.........the actualy mark u got in ur HSC exam...........or the scaled mark that u get for ur HSC examination

mishka

HSC
N/A
no, they appeared on the letter as an example! :p

ioniser

HSC
does anyone know when we will recieve the text message if we do it by phone like what time.Do you think it will be like 4:00am that we recieve our message when the lines and all that open

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I got my results last year through SMS, unfortunately they came like 6:30 for me and by that time I had already gone on the net to get them. I'd recommend not getting it through SMS unless you:
1. Dont have access to the net that early, or
2. Wont be up that early so will have them on your phone as soon as you wake up

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
6am as well.

One of my friends reported that it was very lagged and he only accessed the results at about 6.10ish...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
i think it has a time out of some sort....
After a period of inactivity you'd have to Log on again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)