• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC students to get results by SMS (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
You recieve the UAC number when you apply. It is normally just the student number with a 1 out the front.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mmm alot of people didnt end up getting the sms with their results..
but yeh im pretty sure we will be on the net.. lol @ the amount of people that will be on here at 5am that day..

kelboo

HSC
Everyone needs to chill a little!! My god. Even if you are expecting 97+ and you discover (to your horror) that your UAI is 43.2, who cares?>!?!! There are so so SO many things that are more important in life.
If no one here gets into their courses they applied for at whatever uni, there are thousands of other ways you can end up in the career of your dreams. The HSC is just a convenient short cut, that's all.

So can everyone stop stressing? Please? This really is not the end of the world. It's taken a LOT of counselling for me to be able to believe in what I've just said, but I know it is true. I know i won't end up in the course i want to do at uni, but i don't care in the slightest... i probs won't ever have any tertiary education at all.

At the end of the day, I'm still breathing, aren't i.....

vally

wow
i wish i could think like that
im so stressed about the hsc and what my UAI would b and i hate it

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
mishka said:
QUESTION: obviously you have to register your number with BoardOS. when does that happen?????
I think you can add it at when you log on to students online @ the board of studies website
Everyone got a letter with a PIN earlier in the year, use that number and your student number to get in, and it has the details you have given the Board, and the option to change a few things, and i think you add your mobile there if you want to get a results sms.
It'll get explained later in the year i assume...

mishka

HSC
N/A
^^^ thanks!!! i've asked my year adviser and she had no idea... but that's no surprise!! ;) i'll keep a look out for any info!! :)

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
the new nokia 78293847.2929xpie can fold out into a microwave and cooke me dinner...... also it can be used as a re-usable condom... how filthy is that?

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
if i had a phone, i'd still wait and use the net... a phone just seems not as important.... harder to get excited bout

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Dougie said:
if i had a phone, i'd still wait and use the net... a phone just seems not as important.... harder to get excited bout
i got my hsc results over the landline... it was much more suspenseful having to wait for them to tell it all to you than seeing it all pop up on the screen at once. and it was much faster and less hassle than the overloaded web...

mishka

HSC
N/A
what's the wait like for the landline, though?? at least with SMS there's no queues. :)

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
And no guarantees. Still waiting.
lol ... r u srs? ... you didnt even get an sms ... :D

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
They'll send it eventually. They have to, they have a contractual obligation ... I hope.
yep ... ur still waiting ... keep on goin tiger! ... u can do it!! ... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)