HSC Tips and Tricks | Part 1: Year 12 Info Round-up (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
lozxxoo said:
woah guys settle lol. A wise man once told me there are TEN whole weeks before the hsc where you learn nothing new and about SIXTEEN WEEKS of school and holidays BEFORE the ten weeks. THEN you will have to get your act together and that is plenty of time to review all your notes you have made AS YOU GO. Just dont stress too much guys just concentrate!!! TEN weeks of learning nothing. Thats a total of about 26 weeks so start now if u havnt already and u will be fine
um, no.....26 weeks is half a year.

you have your trials, usually wk 3/4 term 3. you have the rest of term 3 + holidays + 1 week back after holidays to study for your hsc

depending on when your trials are, and how long your holidays are, that's about 12weeks to study.

and as for the learning nothing new - many schools will still be learning new material after the trials :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
-pari- said:
dukey: yay i'm not the only one! i still get the required sleep + study so all good

but i can't work great in the mornings so i'm going back to sleeping at normal times waking up at normal times :)
I just stay up real late, then take arvo naps when I need them. I don't actually do work often though.

R.U.Sty

HSC
wow that really inspired me. im going to the library first thing after school!

lilcong

HSC
I've been doing really bad up to and including the trials this year averaging only 50% for each subject. I just want to know what mark do i need to get in the hsc for each subject to get 65 uai and is it too late. Thanks

BTW i do 2units maths, ext1 maths, economics, physics, standard english and engineering studies.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
its not too late, you'll really have to ace the externals though, you do high scaling subjects so you'll need all 80s at least but then those subjects are hard so it'll be difficult to get those 80s... In my opinion if you get all 80s in the externals then you'll get around 80s-90 UAI

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lilcong said:
I've been doing really bad up to and including the trials this year averaging only 50% for each subject. I just want to know what mark do i need to get in the hsc for each subject to get 65 uai and is it too late. Thanks

BTW i do 2units maths, ext1 maths, economics, physics, standard english and engineering studies.
yeah same.
but then has your school got a high ranking ?
if it does , then you've nothing to worry about - seriously :). like ahen said , ace your externals , and you`ll be set =D

good luck !

chaithu

HSC
i just finished year 11...thats a good advise..............but the problem with me....is i make silly mistakes:burn: i am getting so angry with these mistakes....ahhhh......how to get rid of this............help.............even in math i am good at math before..and now what the hell happened ......getting bad marks .....ahhhh..i know i can do it ....but still doing same thing.......someone help me...i dont want this to happen in year 12.....pls...........
help!!!...help.!!!!
thanks

abrocornish

HSC
my advise is to drop english like i did!!!
it gave me the whole first week off. i used this to study my dance routine (which didnt go well) but was best choice to drop english.

UAI= 93.55

hoping anway...

Paintbrush

HSC
MY tips are:

-Record your notes onto your mp3 player, epsecially for english with essays, listen to them all day while you do all your daily activities and especially before you fall asleep. Best shit ever! Helped me to remember all of my english essays almost word for word. but also plan out the structure or else you can get lost with all the words floating around in your head.

-And don't neglect the things you like doing, theres still lots of time for those things if you plan everything out properly.

-I also draw pictures of things to help me remember my notes hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)