I am really really scared! (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
i just read some other thread about suicide stuffzz....wel...kinda feeling sorry for them...but i will face my result....i'd say...fate...till this stage....>.<

specialjenny

HSC
I would definitely face my results too...I know it would be extremely hard to accept the fact that I got sh1t results at first....but I guess it's not the end of the world afterall......*thinks*

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Definitely not the end of the world....Tat remind me of tat movie 'the day after 2moro' such a good movie...(personal opinion..ekek)...
wel...UNI is just ONE of the WAYzzz to ya future career....who knows if there's other doors open to u later or not...ekek~~ tat sound metaphoric enough...ekek...so don't wanna remember english work now...ekek

specialjenny

HSC
Everyone has been telling me about that movie and how good it is...anyway!! Your right about different pathways and doors (that's the attitude~ keep up the positive attitude!)... but UNI is definitely the finest choice... .....I got a very low UAI using SAM...*cries*

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
hey guys, i thought we only know our result on saturday 18th, how do u find out on friday?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
get results on friday.. uai on saturday
after u know u pretty much get over it straight away.. even if ur disappointed there isnt much point in moping

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
specialjenny said:
Everyone has been telling me about that movie and how good it is...anyway!! Your right about different pathways and doors (that's the attitude~ keep up the positive attitude!)... but UNI is definitely the finest choice... .....I got a very low UAI using SAM...*cries*
I tried tat Sam stuff...but not sure if tat's accurate....or not...so i mite try it later....on fri..ekek

specialjenny

HSC
cro_angel said:
after u know u pretty much get over it straight away.. even if ur disappointed there isnt much point in moping
It took me a while to get over my poor assessment marks at school...in fact, I am still not over those!! It is going to take me years to be able to get over the hsc results! Unless the results came out to be a good big surprise! =D

specialjenny

HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
I tried tat Sam stuff...but not sure if tat's accurate....or not...so i mite try it later....on fri..ekek
I think I would be too scared to try it on Friday..........*sniff sniff*

I don't think I could sleep on Thursday night...maybe I will just stay up to 6am..

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
cro_angel said:
Moping? wel....probably chatting would be better.....trying not to get too worried about it... :p
Quite boring these days....nothing to do.... no entertainment bor~~

specialjenny

HSC
Chatting doesn't help...especially chatting with fellow hsc students who did better than you....you would just feel worse...but chatting helps when you are chatting with people who did worse than you.. =P

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Ya SAM is for 2001-03...so it's all PREDICTION now...SIGN..ekek~~
wel....i wake up around 9am these dayss.lol...so tat result is out at 6am...wel...must be crowded then....internet blockage...lol...probably check it around 12-2pm....when the rush is over...lol~~~who reg for SMS ?

specialjenny

HSC
No I didn't reg for sms...is it too late to?????

I should have....because internet would be so slow...

I normally get up at like 11 in holz...so I guess I will just have to get up extra early on Fri, Sat and Sun!! I am scared just thinking about it!

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
specialjenny said:
Chatting doesn't help...especially chatting with fellow hsc students who did better than you....you would just feel worse...but chatting helps when you are chatting with people who did worse than you.. =P
Can't remain such idea in mind....
chatting with friends...talking about other things rather than the HSC....mite help...lol... :p
any good movies up these dayzz... heard about tat horror one called saw~~ kinda scary....don't even wana read the reviewzzz~~~

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
specialjenny said:
No I didn't reg for sms...is it too late to?????

I should have....because internet would be so slow...

I normally get up at like 11 in holz...so I guess I will just have to get up extra early on Fri, Sat and Sun!! I am scared just thinking about it!
wat's on SUN???

i will need to change my preferences later....lol

specialjenny

HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
Can't remain such idea in mind....
chatting with friends...talking about other things rather than the HSC....mite help...lol... :p
any good movies up these dayzz... heard about tat horror one called saw~~ kinda scary....don't even wana read the reviewzzz~~~
Umm.....I want to see Polar Express....National Treasure....and Phantom of the opera!!!!!!!! I have seen P of the Opera many times before....and hopefully this one is good too.

Oh my oh my! Not long to go now!

specialjenny

HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
wat's on SUN???

i will need to change my preferences later....lol
Um...uni first round offer?

Btw, you can change your preference after you get the UAI and before Sunday right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)