I am really really scared! (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeah i reckon....ppl around me are more eager than me! they all are going to compare my marks to thier sons or daughters or relatives relatives or friends or....................aaaaaaagh!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
im not expecting too much 75+ is good enough for me.

*prays

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
ah families that compete suck...........how much pressure does that put on the kids..........my friend did HSC with 4 cousins and their all competing.....evn their parents get in on it..........poor kids..........

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Argonaut said:
It's just a number.

(BTW, I keep getting all these different reports on what actually comes out - my parents insist that it's the HSC results with the UAI to follow, others claim it's just the UAI, and some reckon that we get everything. Also, there'a few discrepencies with the actual date - a lot of people said TODAY was the day, most people say tomorrow, but the letter from UAC says they won't be available until Saturday. Can anyone please clear up EXACTLY what we get and EXACTLY when we get it?)

wat r u on abt...........this is wat i understood from ur post..........."when do we get results and wat do we get"

HSC results friday morning (6am) on studentsonline website
UAI from UAC site on sat morning 9am.........is this wat u wanted.........

persephone

HSC
i don't want to sleep. i might have nightmares. i had a dream once where we were getting our uai's back and everyone got 100 except me. i got zero. let's hope that wasn't a premonition ... good luck to all

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
hey...anyone wanna play maple story? rather than wasting time worrying it now....it's tommorrow...ekek~~

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
i hate talking about it! everyone asks all the time "how do u think u went" etc and i just dont wanna talk about it!! and they dont get it! i am so nervous and scared about it coz i need to get a high uai for my course! im almost too worried about it to even look 2morrow!! :(

HSC
Got into Uni of New England thru a recommendation scheme, meaning teachers from my school talked me up, talked about my strengths and the people at UNE liked what they heard and accepted me without UAI, marks or anything.

Sweet aye?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)