"I don't read club" (1 Viewer)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Read The Gulag Archipelago, 1984, can't hurt me, The Bible, The Torah, The Quran, Tomodachi Game.
And of course, watch the animes "Tales of Zestiria the X", "Chainsaw Man", and "Attack on Titan".

Any order you'd like, it doesn't matter.

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Read The Gulag Archipelago, 1984, can't hurt me, The Bible, The Torah, The Quran, Tomodachi Game.
And of course, watch the animes "Tales of Zestiria the X", "Chainsaw Man", and "Attack on Titan".

That is one wide range of genres bro
Also correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the Torah just the pentacheukh (idk how to spell)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Not reading 1984 after English 😬😬😬
Lucky. I wish I could have read it in high school. It was an "advanced english class only" book.
I believe that it's the only book that should be mandatory to read regardless of age, school, or occupation.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh yeah, also read The Art of War.
Out of all the books, this one reminded me of a part of myself from a very desperate time in my life, and the fact that I can tap into that ability again without having to go through it again, makes me very thankful.

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Oh yeah, also read The Art of War.
Out of all the books, this one reminded me of a part of myself from a very desperate time in my life, and the fact that I can tap into that ability again without having to go through it again, makes me very thankful.
Technoblade never dies!
“There is no instance of a national benefitting from prolonged warfare.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Lucky. I wish I could have read it in high school. It was an "advanced english class only" book.
I believe that it's the only book that should be mandatory to read regardless of age, school, or occupation.
I thought 1984 was common module
Also it's kinda inappropriate for primary schoolers

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

the gulag archipelago was so interesting, it wasn't an easy read for me but i'm so glad i stuck through with finishing it.

also genuinely curious how you finished the bible and the quran, i'm religious myself but i haven't gotten round to even sitting down and reading the entire thing 😭 where'd you start? for the bible did you just start reading from genesis and then all the way to revelation/apocalypse? (+ which version of the bible did you use, out of curiosity?)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn’t read most of these books, only book summaries.
I am currently reading the bible but I recommend reading all major religious texts just as I will.

When it comes to other books that I have actually attempted to read, such as The Art of War, I usually only need to read about half until I fully understand what the author is trying to get at, so I don’t often finish them, (when in the context of self improvement).

MJRey

HSC
My degree has kept me so busy I haven't had time to read 😥 I want to change that when my exams finish in a few days though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)