I hate first years! (1 Viewer)

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
Ninga said:
Oh you don't like Grad students... touche. You're off my christmas card list.
Haha in a way you're a first year.... First year of your current degree...

Damn nuisance first years...

Oh and to that guy who posted a 5 page essay on what I'm guessing was "first years have rights to". Uni students = lazy, if something is too long, we wont read if; if it's not important, we wont do it; and if it takes a long time to get booze, we'll bitch about it. Deal with it.

powerhouse

HSC
im always walking around alone cause my dickhead friends chose subjects that are on when mine arent and vice versa

so if u see some guy laying on the duck pond lawn for 5 hours cause he is retarded and has a 5 hour gap then thats me

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
the only way to settle the tension between 1st yrs and everyone else is to have a braveheart style battle royale on a patch of grass somewhere! of course this is my solution to everything

but damnit it works

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
iskandar: I might have thoroughly agreed with your essay if I bothered to read it.

Ninja: Where's my card? I love grad students, there teh secks!

Polok: I don't even line up anymore, my lunch was ready for me as I reached the bar since the girl saw me as I walked in the bar :D

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
santaslayer said:
i paid $5 for pasta + 600ml coke at the unibar on friday.

voucher from uni diary. :p
Gotta love those vouchers, I used the burger + 600mL coke one at the McKinnon Buffet. Somehow I don't think the $1 first time customer voucher for Picassos will work for me...

Ninga

HSC
I wish you guys would get my username right sometimes...

Christmas isn't for another 10 months suckers. Muahahaha!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Perhaps I should hav clarified and said I have only had experience with those doing the graduate law degree. Fuck they're annoying. And I always seem to pick the tutes they decided to enrol in grrr.

Oh and mature age students, I find the law ones annoying too. We have this one lady in my property class who no matter how many times she gives an answer to which the tutor scratches his head and goes "well, thats not what I was getting at....." she'll just keep coming back with equally unintelligent responses before someone else jumps in to save the day.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Um yeah, you're a first year creative arts student, you have no experience with what Im talking about, and probably never will. If you don't like it stop reading it.

HSC
hfis said:
Your writing style makes you come across as a long-winded, pretentious bitch, who is trying to impress the people here, or possibly even belittle/humble (hah) the thread starter. Not going to work dude, drop the act.

Edit: Also, stop ending your posts with 'another day then'. Far from making sense, it makes it sound like you live in badly written 1800s erotic fiction. Seriously.
That's the most amusing thing I've read on here in quite a while, nicely done :) Personally, the post in question reads to me like iskandar is perfect for the Tert, boring and pretentious. Give it some cheesy as fuck title like "An Ode To First Year" and you'll get 5 cents (Or whatever the rate is now) a word for that horseshit, sunshine.

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Give it some cheesy as fuck title like "An Ode To First Year" and you'll get 5 cents (Or whatever the rate is now) a word for that horseshit, sunshine.
They actually pay people to write that crap?

nwatts

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
You bet, or at least they have for the last three years I was there. I don't imagine it's changed this year, but it could have I suppose, if someone realised that they were paying for utter shit :)
I actually heard from quite a few people during orientation that they no longer pay people to write for the tert.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
nwatts said:
I actually heard from quite a few people during orientation that they no longer pay people to write for the tert.
"Raaaagh VSU watch it eat your children raaaagh unibar will slide into the ocean say yes to queer love"

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
nwatts said:
Atleast they're finally getting what they pay for.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
The tert is SHIT this year. It's under new people now and there's no creative stuff or reviews or anything in the latest edition, just a bunch of articles that are mostly poorly written and irrelevant to the majority of the students.

Whoops, this thread was about first years, but man, the latest tert sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)