I hate first years! (1 Viewer)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
santaslayer said:
Public transport all the way!

Sydney trains to the Gong are rarely late.
Sydney trains to Wollongong actually run quite well. The opposite direction however... I can wait at Oak Flats for twenty minutes after the timetabled arrival time and still not see a north-bound train.

I can see why CityRail want to up fares though, they have to pay for the extra wear-and-tear on station platforms while people wait for their late trains.

santaslayer

HSC
Without Wings said:
lol so true. Trains to Syd are always late, it annoys me - trains are always late, except for the one time you are 1 minute late and the train is then of course on time, so you miss it
Hahahaaahaha...

Haven't really had that problem so far. This session anyway. Been heading home on the 5:45-ish train usually.

Congrats to Raiks! :p

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Without Wings said:
But my luck seems to always be pretty crap (toss proved that to me :p) so it might just be me

dont you wish you had my bar hookup ;)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Without Wings said:
meh i could get Bessie to get them I guess...

but i'm over it. I've accepted the fact that my luck sucks.

Feel free to throw free drinks my way though tom:p
read: wongy wants to be tommy ;)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
benno22 said:
Anyone who parks in any of the uni car parks is a fucking dickhead, go park near the gardens or the long road behind the western carpark. Its FREE, not timed and spaces are always available.

Some people don't have as much time on their hands as you. When you have an 8.30 class its a big enough struggle having to leave at 7.30 to get a park with 5 minutes to spare, Im not going to leave home earlier s o I can park 10 minutes away when I can leave laters and pay $1 to be parked right outside my faculty building.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)