I Hate The School of Policy! (1 Viewer)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
where the hell is the RMR hallway anyway??
its the hallway that lines the Mathematics block, where V25 is. It's where our faculty office is.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Craig said:
lol, yeah i do. I was waiting to go into micro actually :p
Haha, I thought I recognised you from somewhere:p.

baker182 said:
How was Money and Banking?
It was bad on many fronts. It was a reasonably hard exam but we didn't get enough time (but what would you expect from the School of Policy:rolleyes:). I also hate exams where you have to chose what questions to do, so I didn't like the exam too much. I am hoping for about 80% but will probably get something closer to 75%:(.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Craig said:
em have u got your results back yet?
hehe..69.5..i was going for 70 lol..oh well, close enough :uhhuh:

haven't looked at the multiple choice section yet..but most of my marks were lost on that page that was worth 8 marks where we had to draw two graphs..i got 1..ahaahhahaha

but still..besides that, the rest of my paper was good..so i'm still pretty happy :)

edit: btw, i only got 30 for my multiple choice too lol

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
hehe..69.5..i was going for 70 lol..oh well, close enough :uhhuh:

haven't looked at the multiple choice section yet..but most of my marks were lost on that page that was worth 8 marks where we had to draw two graphs..i got 1..ahaahhahaha

but still..besides that, the rest of my paper was good..so i'm still pretty happy :)

edit: btw, i only got 30 for my multiple choice too lol
well done, that’s a pretty good result.

hehe, oh that page was pretty nasty. I know a lot of people stuffed the graphs up on that one.

well at least you passed, like its the first exam for micro so you have to be happy with that.

yeh the multiple choice was insane. I thought I did alright in that but 30/50 was way below what I thought I would get.

btw were you happy with ur envs1020 essay result? I got 17/20 so I was relatively happy with that, especially after hearing what Glen was saying in the lecture.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Craig said:
btw were you happy with ur envs1020 essay result? I got 17/20 so I was relatively happy with that, especially after hearing what Glen was saying in the lecture.
yep :D 18/20
i'm so happy coz i thought i'd done really poorly!! both glen AND geoff scared me with their little speechs..so that was a nice surprise :rolleyes: lol

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
yep :D 18/20
i'm so happy coz i thought i'd done really poorly!! both glen AND geoff scared me with their little speechs..so that was a nice surprise :rolleyes: lol
Oh nicely done. Congrats. I wonder what will happen when you think you do well in an assignment :p
Edit- I’m really stuffed in geog, so far behind. I finally started my annotated bibliography this morning

Last edited:

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
haha yeh..hopefully it doesn't get the opposite effect!
lol, yeah you never know. i'd just do exactly the same, 18/20 is a sweet mark. i'm pretty stoked though, i've been bludging heaps and i'm still getting half decent results. geography is going to stuff me up though. Have u done much of your bibliography?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
mm..i'm thinking geog may be ok..i really thought i'd fucked up envs actually..esp. coz i don't do the readings..i feel waaaay behind :S

i haven't done ANY of my bibliography yet :S i've only had a brief look so far but i can't find any journals..better get onto that hey..

btw..do you know how many words we have to write? or if there's a limit at all? i can't see a word limit anywhere but in my tute cary said he'd allow us to go 100-200 words over.......over what?!!

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
lol, in my view envs is such a bullshit subject. All you have to do is use a few big words here and there, relate it to a cause of environmental destruction, throw Carolyn Merchant into the picture and all of a sudden you get a high distinction. i haven't done my readings since week 3 so don't worry to much about being up to date with ur readings.

lol, yeh many people haven't started the bibliography yet. i finally started mine this morning after realising it's due this thursday.

for each source you have to do a whole page, so 3 pages in total. First paragraph you have to give a outline of the text and in the second paragraph you have to outline how useful it is for your assignment. Everyones saying a whole page is ridiculous, but i dont really agree with that.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
whooooooooa!!! i didn't know it was a whole page for each! i better start searching :S

i still don't see where it says that though..oh well

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
hehe, could be a good idea.
yeh it doesnt say it in the course outline, but my tutor (Alison) said that it was a page for each source so i'm going by that. anyways, i have to go call the girlfriend so good luck searching. i'll probably cya tommorow.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Craig said:
anyways, i have to go call the girlfriend so good luck searching. i'll probably cya tommorow.

hahaha, pussy whipped!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I agree, Craig...he's just jealous that he isn't!

DV8

HSC
Craig said:
lol, in my view envs is such a bullshit subject. All you have to do is use a few big words here and there, relate it to a cause of environmental destruction, throw Carolyn Merchant into the picture and all of a sudden you get a high distinction. i haven't done my readings since week 3 so don't worry to much about being up to date with ur readings.
hehe sounds very familiar :p ahh the good old days of ecofeminism, deep ecology and animal liberation *cough*not*cough*
Do you guys have to do a tute presentation this semester?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
eww yes..both of us have already done ours..it's nice that it's over (for this semester anyway).......but eww

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)