I need some guy advise!!! PLEASE! (1 Viewer)

aj_number_10

HSC
bodylights said:
well here is the story!!

Then about a week later we had a bit of a get 2gether with the all the guys n we ended up seriously making out on his bed,
did u go further

dave_119

Banned
HSC
Dear Writer of that Story...

do u have anymore material, cause thta story was quiet enjoyable, hmmm the descriptions were spot on, and wow... im excited!!!

thank u for ur time

bong_head

maybe he's questioning his sexuality. i mean, he didn't even try to get into your pants judging by what you've said.

bodylights

HSC
nah he isn't the kinda guy that wud lead a girl on just 2 c wot he can get away with! infact that nite we were curled up in the front seat of his car, he actually let me drive his car, n he barely even lets his mates drive his car, n i had had a fair bit 2 drink n was a little tipsy!!

no i haven't been out with any of his other friends or anything, a lot of them r my real close friends, but that isn't a problem! one of them had the biggest crush on my for a couple of months but that is all over n he is happy with another girl!

i haven't rejected sleeping with him 2 many times!! infact he stoped me one time cause i had had a bit 2 much 2 drink n he said something like "I'm not gunna dothis while your pissed, its not fair on you"...something like that i can't really remember cause i was pissed!!!

He isn't questioning his sexuality...he is most definately straight and always will be!

Anyway, i thought he was really pissed at me or something over this past week n stuff so yesturday i sent him a text message asking him if he was pissed at me, n if it was because i had been spending a lot of time hanging out with his friends and doing stuff with them, n if he thought that i was taking over his friends or something like that! anyway, he messaged back saying "i have no probs wit u hangin wit them. They r ur friends 2. Im not pissed at u, wot ever gave u that idea?" - 2 which i replied that i just got that impression from him n that i was sorry for thinking that, n he repilied with "what r u sorry about. don't b, k. Sweet dreams ;)"!!

and that was last nite!!! so thats an update for u!!

Last edited:

bodylights

HSC
dave_119 said:
Dear Writer of that Story...

do u have anymore material, cause thta story was quiet enjoyable, hmmm the descriptions were spot on, and wow... im excited!!!

thank u for ur time
lol!! thanx!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i say leave it to be as a random hook up

unless u really like him

Krippeld

He sounds like a great guy, and you obviously like each other. It's probably just because things are getting serious and you're friends. He'll get used to the idea before long.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
if you ask me .. hes trying to squirm his way into your pants :uhhuh:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
SKA said:
if you ask me .. hes trying to squirm his way into your pants :uhhuh:
as long as she likes the guy, i guess that doesn't matter.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
nicko88 said:
as long as she likes the guy, i guess that doesn't matter.
yeh but wont she feel betrayed if he roots her n then says see ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)