I Think... (1 Viewer)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
um.. said:
frosties was so packed last night, $5 entry charge too. lucky i pushed in the line. cyph there was a crazy fight out the front, blokes getting stomped on and whatnot

i ended up at the northern after they closed having drinks with the staff
$5 cover charge at Frosties? bwahahaha, I'd never pay that to get in there or anywhere really.

sounds like a proper fight.. were the guards in it?

winicat

HSC
i'm to pov to consider paying to get in anywhere. if anything, they should pay me to enter their crummy nightclubs

winicat

HSC
that's cause i'm just so much cooler than everyone else

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
BACK TO THE TOPIC ON HAND!!! Please show you interest if you are interested in having a newcastle BOS meetup somewhere.....please offer suggestions...

it doesnt have to be out at night....we could go out in the day somewhere or something thats under 18s friendly so em can come...?

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
$5 cover charge at Frosties? bwahahaha, I'd never pay that to get in there or anywhere really.

sounds like a proper fight.. were the guards in it?
nah cos it was at the bus stop, i guess they didnt want to get involved if they didnt have to

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hmm, fair enough

you were right near the action I see ;)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i was, i almost got knocked over by some knob. the blokes fighting each other were such tools, both sides deserved to have the shit beaten out of them

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
um.. said:
i was, i almost got knocked over by some knob. the blokes fighting each other were such tools, both sides deserved to have the shit beaten out of them
erm that would be why they were fighting wouldnt it?

if anyone is in a fight both parties deserve to get fucked up. its what they get for getting into a fight in the first place.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Cyph said:
you were right near the action I see ;)
Watching fights is good fun because as um.. said, it doesnt matter who wins, it only matters that they both get fucked up.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
What was with Saturday night, it sucked! We did the Northern, Finno's and Frostbites, and they sucked. Frostbites was tolerable, but that was about it.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
everyone was saving up for either last night or today i reckon

fucking uni work

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
twisted_emily said:
erm that would be why they were fighting wouldnt it?

if anyone is in a fight both parties deserve to get fucked up. its what they get for getting into a fight in the first place.
so a person minding their own business being gang bashed deserves to get fucked up?

awesome.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
one could argue that they put themselves in the vulnerable position to be gang bashed....but im not going to argue that. i mean that if possible, if one party tries to pick a fight, they other party should avoid it, walk away. if they are fighting back in self defence, thats ok, as long as there was no other chance for them to get out of the fight/attack before it began

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Often in town, walking away (whilst I agree that it is the manly thing to do) can fire up the other person even more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)