I want to be a nerd !! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfpro

HSC
N/A
Ive always been smart and have a high IQ = 146, but ive never been a nerd.

Now by rights i SHOULD be a nerd with an IQ like that i was born to be a nerd, so why the fkk arent i a nerd !!

I want to be one, im so lazy when it comes to school work, if i could be bothered doing any study or schoolwork id get a UAI of 200 :p

I wish i was a nerd !! Well not in the geek way but the way they can study so hard.

I feel im going to get through life knowing that ive wasted it because of my potential, but failure to launch.

yosemite sam

HSC
pretty sure even the nerds should be running out of motivation by now...

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
golfpro said:
Ive always been smart and have a high IQ = 146, but ive never been a nerd.

Now by rights i SHOULD be a nerd with an IQ like that i was born to be a nerd, so why the fkk arent i a nerd !!

I want to be one, im so lazy when it comes to school work, if i could be bothered doing any study or schoolwork id get a UAI of 200 :p

I wish i was a nerd !! Well not in the geek way but the way they can study so hard.

I feel im going to get through life knowing that ive wasted it because of my potential, but failure to launch.
IQ isn't a reliable indicator of how intelligent you are.

And you may not be a "nerd", as you so eliquantly put it, but you sure as hell are an idiot for starting this ridiculous thread.

Sofstar

HSC
But how to you determine a 'nerd'?

Don't give up now! Still have a chance!

golfpro

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
IQ isn't a reliable indicator of how intelligent you are.

And you may not be a "nerd", as you so eliquantly put it, but you sure as hell are an idiot for starting this ridiculous thread.
OUCH, that hurt.

especially coming from a MAN U supporter.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
IQ doesn't indicate intellegence and it will not indicate what UAI you are capable hardwork and study will not your IQ.

golfpro

HSC
N/A
pritnep said:
IQ doesn't indicate intellegence and it will not indicate what UAI you are capable hardwork and study will not your IQ.
amen to that, which is why nerds study heaps, ie i want to study heaps.

Oh and SM10 why would i need to snap at a man u supporter ? Ur allready too much of a joke for anyone to take you seriously, EVER.

:rofl:

chill brutha

HSC
N/A
i think every1 is in the same boat as u. if every naturally intelligent person actually studied for their hsc they would easily be able to achieve a uai of 98+.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
circusmind said:
Go join MENSA with all the other underachievers.
haha.

this is sucha pointless thread. lmao.

u wanna be a nerd .. then be one. its like ur asking for our approval :S

gracie007

HSC
so which website did u use to test ur iq? queendom.com? tickle.com? or maybe testcafe.com?

HSC
N/A
gracie007 said:
so which website did u use to test ur iq? queendom.com? tickle.com? or maybe testcafe.com?
uuummm y do u know three iq testing websites?

N

noir.

fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
uuummm y do u know three iq testing websites?
uuummm maybe she googled them or maybe she's had her IQ tested via those sites??????????????

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
i think every1 is in the same boat as u. if every naturally intelligent person actually studied for their hsc they would easily be able to achieve a uai of 98+.
Define "naturally intelligent"

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Dude, you use an explanation mark when you're stating a question. Not that I could care for punctuation mechanics on a forum, but with a high IQ of 146 you would at least use a question mark...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)