ICALLFORTH: Anyone doing >12 units in HSC year (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Doing 13 UAI units and one Board endorsed course (Cathoic Studies) that i use as another free period ^^

Not that much work... but then again i accelerated 2 unit maths.

All of my UAI units are in my sig :D

arjungamer123

HSC
Extra challenging for me since I have a major project too. Less tests though; atleast.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
doing 13 this year, none accelerated.
subjects in sig.
but seriously, the only one that takes time is 4u.

shell.q

HSC
i am not doing more then 12 units.
though my brother did chem, physics, engineering studies, maths 4u and adv eng, bio
n got 97.8

0hNivlek

HSC
1. 2U Maths + 4U English + Society&Culture + Business Studies + Legal Studies + 3U History = 15 Units

2. 2U Maths + 4U English + Society&Culture + Legal Studies + 3U History = 13 units

3. 2U Maths + 3U English + Society&Culture + Legal Studies + 3U History = 12 Units

3 is my current subjects lol. I decided to not do 4U & Business at the beginning of the HSC LOL. I had 13U for the prelims though!

LordPc

HSC
Yeah I know, but the coordinator wouldn't let based on my marks.
He said I'd be better off keeping it.
yea but, like, umm, its your hsc

its not a discussion friend. you dont say "Im thinking of dropping this subject", you just tell them

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Yeah I know, but the coordinator wouldn't let based on my marks.
He said I'd be better off keeping it.
Hm, I would strongly argue against that if I were you and if I was really passionate about going with less units. However, it's your choice my friend. I know that you will make the best decision for yourself anyway. ;)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Hm, I would strongly argue against that if I were you and if I was really passionate about going with less units. However, it's your choice my friend. I know that you will make the best decision for yourself anyway. ;)
Yeah, as I told you over the holiday break - this was a big decision for me, and I actually decided I was going to drop. However - I was 'strongly advised' to keep it - at least until the half yearlies and then we can have another interview.

So far it's not too much for me - so I thought I would just listen to my coordinator for now.

Out of curiosity, what school do you go to?
I go to Patrician Brothers' College, Fairfield.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Fair enough, mate. I am sure you will work everything out well. I wish you for the best like you did for my maths few weeks back. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)