Ignored :( (1 Viewer)

repz

HSC
have u had much problems in the past
if you's had heaps them a guy tend to think
well since theres so much problems F*** it, i give up there should be others
a girl thinks wow we've been through so much we can get through anything

other than that i have no other ideas what it could be
he sounds like he wants to avoid conversation..
give it a few days if he doesn't reply, then i would suggest you start preparing for the worst and do wat u have to
hsc/study and move on

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
repz said:
have u had much problems in the past
if you's had heaps them a guy tend to think
well since theres so much problems F*** it, i give up there should be others
a girl thinks wow we've been through so much we can get through anything

other than that i have no other ideas what it could be
he sounds like he wants to avoid conversation..
give it a few days if he doesn't reply, then i would suggest you start preparing for the worst and do wat u have to
hsc/study and move on
We've only had one little problem...which was the distance but besides from that, we never argued.

Yeah, I'm leaving my computer off tomorrow and doing some solid study.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
laurel18 said:
We've only had one little problem...which was the distance but besides from that, we never argued.

Yeah, I'm leaving my computer off tomorrow and doing some solid study.
If he's suddenly gotten shitty over that when he knew full well before you guys got into the relationship that distance was an issue then as dreamerish said, he's really immature and not worth it. If his intention in ignoring you is so you can focus on your study surely he must realise that it would cause you to worry (as your doing now) and would definetly not be at all beneficial. As playboy2njoy said, u sound like a sweet girl and dont deserve to be worrying about immature shit like that. Hope it all works out for you but :)

HSC
laurel18 said:
nope he's 20 this year and he works for the government....
spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...spy...

sorry...id love to be a spy...and that description screams it...back to the topic at hand

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Yeah, I'm trying to focus on my studies now. I'm not angry, just a little upset but I'm going to leave it till after my HSC like everyone has suggested and find out then what is going on. Thanks for everyone's support and help :)

The Harlequin Man: he works as help desk for the department of defence (like people calling in and he solves their comp problems)

danny69er

HSC
N/A
Well, 2 things come to mind.

1. He didn't give you his home phone number. Wat kinda bf is that? Are you sure it's not just a friend that you like as something more, cos a bf who won't give his home number to you seems kinda suss

2. If you are officially going out, and he's acting wierd, maybe he cheated. Quite frankly, I'm surprised some1 hasn't offered that reason yet. He says "I love you" cos he feels guilty and then tries to forget about it, but can't and now he's guilts coming up to him and he just wants to have some time apart and don't wanna speak to you till his mind clears (if it does at all). And cos it's a long-distance relationship, I'd say this reason would be kinda a strong possibility.

My 2 cents

HSC
laurel18 said:
The Harlequin Man: he works as help desk for the department of defence (like people calling in and he solves their comp problems)
this adds to the spy theory...the defense dept? ppl call him and he is tasked to solve terrorism problems...w00t...conspiracy theory...

rOMON

laurel18 said:
My boyfriend has ignored me for 4 days straight already.

So I think he's broken up with me. It really hurts because I don't know whats wrong or why he did it.
YOU GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OFF BITCH!!!

Nah seriously, your too fat to warrant a return call.
Pro ana!

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
hey this EXACT same thing happened to me earlier this year and it turned out bad..
but i'll send it to you in a PM, ok? cause i wanna be sure you read it.

but basically yeah it lead to a bad break up... asshole >_<

shons

i say call him off someone elses phone for sure, then if he doesnt answer, you have to play the shitty waiting game, but seriously i dnt know about you but it sounds like hes being a dick, he has no right to make you feel like shit, especially a week before your HSC, if he was any kind of man he would support you as much as possible before the HSC, it should be about you and if he comes up with some lame excuse dump him and grieve about it after the exams, think about yourself and get support from your friends they are the ones who will always be around

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
let me deck him for you :mad:

i hate guys like that.. kill them all! :mad:

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
if u think he's gonna dump you.. dump him first..
dont give him the satisfaction of finishing it off.. :mad:

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
denise_ said:
if u think he's gonna dump you.. dump him first..
dont give him the satisfaction of finishing it off.. :mad:

Dont do his dirty work for him! If he doesnt have the balls to actually break up with you properly, dont let him out of it that easily!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
laurel18 said:
he's never given me his home phone number. :rolleyes:

I only have his work and home emails : \
Thats odd, maybe he has something to hide?

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
danny69er: I seriously don't know why he didn't give me his home phone number. I've always called him on his mobile and he always has picked it up. He has said 'I love you' everyday and I don't think he would cheat on me because I trust him.

TheHarlequinMan: He's never told me about any terrorism stuff : \

callisto: sorry to hear about the bad break up. I don't want it to happen to me, but I think I'm quite prepared if he were to do so. Because it's been too long. 5 days already :(. And I'm absolutely certain he's online right now.

shons: I don't want to call him now, because I don't want to be all upset about it. I don't mind waiting till they are over but I'll tell you what happens then.

denise: I'll see what his reason is first, because it still may be reasonable. Then, if he puts down on me or gives me a crappy reason, I will dump him.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
wikiwiki said:
like a family?
I've seen his family...alot different from mine though but I thought that they were relatively nice.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
wikiwiki said:
like a family?
No
Who knows if he could be hiding something, why wouldn't he give out his home number?

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
No
Who knows if he could be hiding something, why wouldn't he give out his home number?
Hmmm he could be...I wonder what though. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)