Ignored :( (1 Viewer)

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
iambored said:
No it wouldn't have been selfish of you. If he wants to be in a relationship he doesn't have the right to have casual things on the side even if it's a long distance relationship.

He 'nearly kissed a girl' and felt so bad that he ignored you? It sounds suss to me.

Sorry to be cynical but I'm a one chance and you blow it person when it comes to relationships (to be in the situation, as always, is different...).
I don't understand why he could not wait for just a few weeks. But i guess that he probably needs lots of attention so I understand it from that view point. Yeah, the whole ignoring thing was unnecessary. He should have told me it instead of ignoring me and maybe that wouldn't of hit me so hard emotional-wise. But what is there to do now. He can't turn back time and erase what he has done.

Anyway, just something freaky...he bought me this scented candle in this glass holder for my birthday and then the other day whilst I was placing it away on the shelf as I did not want to see it for a while, one side of the glass shattered. Maybe it was somewhat symbolic of the breakup/casual thing. I felt kinda bad that it did and was thinking maybe I should replace it...but it wouldn't be the same would it?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
iambored said:
Don't replace it. If you're going to be together again he'll buy you other stuff. If not then it doesn't matter that it broke. It's not the same if you replace it.

This isn't really related to this thread, just a thought from the post.
Signs... everyone thinks everything is a sign... I have decided there are no signs. At least I have got to the point where I hope there aren't, I think. Some people seem to let signs run their life so I hope I have officially let go of that mentality after listening to enough people hold onto things they shouldn't because they 'got a sign.'
I don't like to think there are signs. If you believe in one sign, you'll start seeing signs everywhere. It's enough to drive anyone mad. :rolleyes:

Yes, I suppose the whole candle thing breaking might seem to symbolise something, but it's likely that you're interpreting it that way because your mind is on him. If you weren't troubled about your relationship, you might have disregarded the incident.

stfu noob

HSC
If you look hard enough, everything is a sign. You just manipulate things to suit your current mood/emotions, everybody does it.
Keep your chin up and try not to think about him, as hard as it is. After 7 months you kind of grow attached to your s/o, or at least the idea of them. It might just take a while to get used to the idea of not being with him.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Yeah, I thought I wouldn't replace it. Well, I don't really think of signs...but it just kind of struck me when I was thinking about it. You know how English teachers brainwash you in seeing everything like symbols, alliteration and what not. Even in religion I was learning about baptism being a symbol of innocence and new life. After my exams, gotta keep away from those books!

bex

HSC
sweetcherry said:
Wow. Doesn't sound too good.

I was in a LDR two years ago, and it wasn't good. The arsehole cheated on me numerous times - he was living in Brisbane, and I was living in Sydney at the time.

The break-up was really bad, and it got me into depression for few months.

If your man says he NEARLY cheated on you, then he's not worth it.
Sweetcherry i was in EXACTLY the same position as you!
he was in bris i was in sydney and he cheated and the breakup wass very teary and depression and everything! im stunned!

also Laurel.. the boy sounds delusional. i say find a new guy closer to home that will appreciate you for who you are!

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
thanks alan...I have decided that when I see him after my exams, I will decide what will happen after I listen to his long explanation in person.

forceblade

HSC
laurel18 said:
Hi everyone, thanks for reading :)

My boyfriend has ignored me for 4 days straight already. I tried to ring him this morning to see what was up. He didn't pick up because it was me. So I left him a message for him to call me back but he did not.

I went online (on IM) and he left in a hurry and I think he blocked me after that because I went to visit a blockchecker and he was online.

So I think he's broken up with me. It really hurts because I don't know whats wrong or why he did it. I would have prefered if he broke up with me properly directly.

Do you think he's broken up with me or wants some time to himself? Or he's busy?
What do you think?

Thanks again everyone!
um maybe he is scared of you? i know a girl in my class that is one and a half head taller then me, god i have nightmares of her choking me to death. man if i went out with her ( not that i will ) i wouldnt want to tell her i am breaking up with her.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
forceblade said:
um maybe he is scared of you? i know a girl in my class that is one and a half head taller then me, god i have nightmares of her choking me to death. man if i went out with her ( not that i will ) i wouldnt want to tell her i am breaking up with her.

God you're an idiot. You didnt even need to read the entire thread to get up to speed, just the last few posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)