Insufficient UAI (1 Viewer)

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
My upbringing is way differnt to everyone elses, and my parents are about the same as Harimau's so what may seem like viable options for you may not be the case for everyone else (particularly if you were never on good terms with family). right now, it seems as though i'll be kicked out of australia.. have to live with step-mother in america *sigh*... guess it's time to prepare farewell speeches. :(

Winston

HSC
Well i have to say in comparison to numerous azn kids, i am a little lucky, my parents dont wanna pressure me too much, but they do wish that i do good, basically all year for the HSC and everything they didnt even tell me to study or anything, it was all done by myself, so i fink the biggest problem will be getting past myself, but im so forcing myself to get into the course, primarily because i like it as well.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i know same here...

i reckon i will just repeat if i dont get into commerce.. reapeating might not sound good now.. but it would def help meeh to get into the course i want... well it gives mehe hope aniwayz... pluz if i get into law its all worth it...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
lol it wont happen unless u work hard...ah wel id stick to my course until its time to transfer and regret regret regret!!

Flick

Hmm, well I finally found out what my assessment ranks were and let's just say I have Buckleys chance of getting into what I wanna do (eg. Arts/law at UNSW, Syd U or UTS).

As for the solution to an insufficient UAI:
Tafe is not an option for me, I'm so totally over tafe!!!
I'd do a different course then transfer later, only if I can find something I actually want to do that's got a lower cut off, otherwise I won't do well enough in the course to manage a transfer anyway....I won't do well if I'm not interested.

So I guess it's back to the original plan, work full time for a year and go in for mature age entry in 2005...oh well.

swordfish

I want to go to Newcastle but i applied thru VTAC for Albury (Charles Sturt) to a course that has a lower entry UAI. Also I will get five extra marks for being rural and disadvantaged :D

kow_dude

HSC
Originally posted by Abide
What are you going to do if you do not get the UAI ncessary for your course next year?

:(
Actually that's a very good question... if i dont get the uai i want... then i dont know what other course i am going to do.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
My courses are around 80ish so Im not too worried...

But I guess all the 95+ would be quite worried, specially as school and UNI means everything to them

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
If I miss out on gaining a place to University, im off to TAFE to do an Advanced Diploma then I will transfer into uni, and get 1 year accreditation off the degree from doing the Diploma.
So even if I only go to TAFE, I will only lose a year.

I think this should be said:
If you want something bad enough, you will get it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)