Is Andrew Tate a misogynist or here to save us from the matrix? (1 Viewer)

hehe43

HSC
See title, interested to see peoples thoughts. Personally I think there's good and bad and the bad slightly outweighs the good.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Ok so for the saving us from the matrix part i agree 100% he teachest u how to work hard and stuff, and this aligns with my NGO tutors mentality. (iykyk)
About the misogyny stuff... im not too sure
theres clips that have him say pure absolute mysogynistic stuff but they are clear instances of sarcasm ( I will not mention them bc i can't remember but yk those clips, and then in the comment section ppl say its obv sarcasm to make fun of the modern day feminists or sum)
Also he just prefers traditional gender roles which he believes is what is the right way for humanity (e.g. if there was a war e.g ukraine the feminists revert back to gender roles which was one of the arguments) . Also knowing the fact that men and women are different. I think he also said something abt women being responsible partly in some cases for (r*pe) (r, hereafter) which pissed off the feminist ppl, who say that men should just learn to not do (r), but in the real world uk thats not possible cuz ppl gonna steal and murder and continue to do bad things as the world is not perfect, so he argues that it is in some circumstances also the girls fault if she leaves herself vulnerable e.g. going with a guy she doesn;t know etc.
Another part is the fact that he things its bad for the economics and thinks that main purpose of the west trying to push women to work more through empowering them in some way is to double taxes which increase inflation, etc, etc making it impossible for the normal nuclear families.

One of the other things is that some ppl is misandrists in the name of feminism, and u can tell through their double standards that they create, which kinda muddled the concept of modern day feminism ig. Like after he got arrested, his accusations for false, yet all the concepts of innocent until proven guilty were thrown out the window.

Also i think we can agree in general that most (woke) people are blind and just follow the masses and whatever is normalised by society and there is not limit and there rises the concept of what is morally right or wrong to do, and thats why it gets very complicated. But mainly its just power structures that are behind all of this- im inclined to this thought after reading 1984, thought police and all lmao.

u also have to consider how the media is extremely polarised towards him when theres clearly worse things that are being promoted which he addresses i don;t want to mention anything here tho.

idk its a rlly hard debate and stuff like this will always be controversial because of the media and if u give a person a voice online for many years they would obv say thing that will get them cancelled.

I won;t take any sides tho so im just recounting the main points iv'e heard. Although i would like to beleive that he is not a mysoginyst but i honestly have not really been keeping upto date with this stuff. Some of my friends support him tho and have been explaning these things to me during deep political discussions in the middle of playing basketball during lunch so yeah
what i do 100% beleive is the matrix stuff and the idea of the whole government just using these group of specific people, promoting them for their own gains

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I thinks its rlly the media, like if u watch his actual vids that aren't taken out of context and the serious ones, not the joke ones things wuold be different. Im not too sure on this bc again i haven't followed this but my friends have so i do have a lot of knowledge on this matter.

Also im just gonna say it, theres a lot more fked up stuff that aren not getting cancelled bc ppl are scared to be labelled as phobic of some sort- like i saw this vide of what they were teaching at school libraries, its messed up bc if u can instil new concepts into young peoples minds collectively, in the future morals will change and the thought is kinda scary. 1984 was the biggest eye opener book. historically- people that try to suppress and hide the truth are always teh real prosecutors of their respective societies. but there is def the fact that whatever media u consume, u get more of, to the point where u can't take any other perspective because of how bias and polarised your moral compass becomes and its one of the biggest issues with social media- theres many good videos on this.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Ok so for the saving us from the matrix part i agree 100% he teachest u how to work hard and stuff, and this aligns with my NGO tutors mentality. (iykyk)
theres clips that have him say pure absolute mysogynistic stuff but they are clear instances of sarcasm ( I will not mention them bc i can't remember but yk those clips, and then in the comment section ppl say its obv sarcasm to make fun of the modern day feminists or sum)
Also he just prefers traditional gender roles which he believes is what is the right way for humanity (e.g. if there was a war e.g ukraine the feminists revert back to gender roles which was one of the arguments) . Also knowing the fact that men and women are different. I think he also said something abt women being responsible partly in some cases for (r*pe) (r, hereafter) which pissed off the feminist ppl, who say that men should just learn to not do (r), but in the real world uk thats not possible cuz ppl gonna steal and murder and continue to do bad things as the world is not perfect, so he argues that it is in some circumstances also the girls fault if she leaves herself vulnerable e.g. going with a guy she doesn;t know etc.
Another part is the fact that he things its bad for the economics and thinks that main purpose of the west trying to push women to work more through empowering them in some way is to double taxes which increase inflation, etc, etc making it impossible for the normal nuclear families.

One of the other things is that some ppl is misandrists in the name of feminism, and u can tell through their double standards that they create, which kinda muddled the concept of modern day feminism ig. Like after he got arrested, his accusations for false, yet all the concepts of innocent until proven guilty were thrown out the window.

Also i think we can agree in general that most (woke) people are blind and just follow the masses and whatever is normalised by society and there is not limit and there rises the concept of what is morally right or wrong to do, and thats why it gets very complicated. But mainly its just power structures that are behind all of this- im inclined to this thought after reading 1984, thought police and all lmao.

u also have to consider how the media is extremely polarised towards him when theres clearly worse things that are being promoted which he addresses i don;t want to mention anything here tho.

idk its a rlly hard debate and stuff like this will always be controversial because of the media and if u give a person a voice online for many years they would obv say thing that will get them cancelled.

I won;t take any sides tho so im just recounting the main points iv'e heard. Although i would like to beleive that he is not a mysoginyst but i honestly have not really been keeping upto date with this stuff. Some of my friends support him tho and have been explaning these things to me during deep political discussions in the middle of playing basketball during lunch so yeah
what i do 100% beleive is the matrix stuff and the idea of the whole government just using these group of specific people, promoting them for their own gains
lol

Interdice

HSC

The problem isn't his opinions. The problem is the various illegal crimes he's commited and bragged about. Namely tax evasion, sexual abuse, pyramid scheme(Hustler's univeristy) and pimping.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
The problem isn't his opinions. The problem is the various illegal crimes he's commited and bragged about. Namely tax evasion, sexual abuse, pyramid scheme(Hustler's univeristy) and pimping.
Hentai is the way out.

Justify this statement with personal experiences and critical thought (20 marks).

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC

Bro no way you wrote this much LMAO

nsw..wollongong

HSC
was he found guilty for them or did he allegedly commit those crimes? not choosing sides, just tryna be fair

Interdice

HSC
was he found guilty for them or did he allegedly commit those crimes? not choosing sides, just tryna be fair
He admitted to tax fraud multiple times. Hustler's university is obviously nothing but a pyramid scheme. I think there are referrels.

The sexual allegations is what he's under trial for.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
He admitted to tax fraud multiple times. Hustler's university is obviously nothing but a pyramid scheme. I think there are referrels.

The sexual allegations is what he's under trial for.
oh i thought he was in trial for alledged human trafficking?

Interdice

HSC
Hentai is the way out.

Justify this statement with personal experiences and critical thought (20 marks).
In recent years, hentai has gained immense popularity worldwide. Beyond its vibrant visuals and captivating "storytelling", hentai has become a source of escape and inspiration for many. This essay explores the ways in which anime provides an avenue for individuals to find solace, immerse themselves in imaginative worlds, and discover inspiration amidst the challenges of reality.

One of the fundamental reasons why hentai holds such appeal is its ability to offer escapism. When life becomes overwhelming, hentai becomes a refuge. Its unique storytelling and imaginative settings allow individuals to step away from their everyday lives and immerse themselves in captivating narratives. Whether it's clapping alien cheeks, embarking on a tentacle, or witnessing heartfelt human connections, hentai offers an escape from the monotony of reality.

During a particularly stressful period of my life, I found solace in the world of hentai. By immersing myself in the fantastical realms presented on-screen, I was able to temporarily set aside my worries and experience a sense of peace. The colorful characters, and emotional depth provided a much-needed respite from the challenges I faced. Hentai allowed me to recharge and regain perspective, ultimately aiding me in facing my difficulties with renewed strength.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)