Is any one here, getting the Newspaper tonite? (2 Viewers)

ruski_gal

im just going to go to the newsagent tomorrow morning at 7am to get it. In my pj's mind you so i can go back to sleep.
Nowhere near me is getting it til tomorrow

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah I was thinking that, Im not sure. Anywayz, Im going now, will be back some time after 9:30....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes i will be getting it tonight. if anyone wants me to look them up i will be happy to do it. and the tele, somewhere in the world section, on the bottom half of the page had written all the places the early editions come out. i can't remember the page number, just look through the world section.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
if it was on the online version..... students would just hack into it to find out what dey got.....*feels proud to be a student* im sad .... lol anyz im just killin time until they come out
they come out at 9:30? or 10pm?? which is it??

= Jennifer =

HSC
i think it is the herald.....OOOooOOOO so excited for class of 03 it will be my turn next.

i would like to wish you all the best of luck and i hope you get into your desired courses.

ruski_gal

i hate living out in the sticks. it sux. i have to wait til morning. and dont even know which paper it is cos noone is sure...

Ribbon

This is going to be the longest 15mins of my life waiting for someone with the paper to come back !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)