Is any one here, getting the Newspaper tonite? (1 Viewer)

ruski_gal

i know. u scared?? im excited but im scared cos my whole life is hanging on this. ahhhh!!

ruski_gal

i could drive 45 mins down the freeway and get it.......but id rather wait til morning or wait til someone else tells me

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
i'll be waiting for the smh tomorrow morning.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ok guys Im going to try again, the guy at the servo said bout 10, but Im sure there will be heaps of people so I wanna make sure I get one!

Ribbon

go ms 12, go!

Just annoy the guy in the servo... i'm sure they've got them out the back or do they deliver them this late? If they do have them out the back just annoy the crap outof him until he goes and gets you one :)

don't forget, C Worrall, 2821 :)

ruski_gal

i just looked at the cut offs for this yr on the front page it it hadnt changed from last yrs. And i got 5 above last yrs so im excited now

inasero

Reborn
HSC
haha dont worry russian girl! ull be fine im sure
what course is this btw?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Betteridge A 2640

Check for me pleeeeaassseee! We won't get the Sydney papers here until 8am tomorrow...

Some of the anticipation has gone now that the cutoffs have come up, but I still wanna know for sure!!!

Ribbon

That sucks that they deliver them right on the dot. also sucks that I live out in the stix and don't even have a 24hour servo, let alone one that is getting the paper :p

What can I do to distract myself until the paper comes back?!

ruski_gal

the names Char. i just like lemon ruskis. Hense the name. I wanna do nursing at uws c'town. Cut off is 64.00 i got 69.25 plus i did the ret test and got 74 in that. so fingers crossed

ruski_gal

ahhh need to pee....!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!! brb.......but i might miss something important..........ahhhhhhh!! but i gotta pee!!!!!!! ahhhh!
brb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)