Is this allowed in your school ? (2 Viewers)

Ekman

HSC
Why not tie a teacher up? And lock it with a padlock so he can't escape. And then run away and leave school.
Good idea, I guess we will do that to the principal tomorrow after the ext 1 trial. Drsoccerball are you in?

integral95

HSC
strong thread guys

Anyways here's my story.

During the yr 12 school photo day, one of the teachers deemed my beard as "too long" (btw I am asian :p) so he forced me to get this 1 blade razor and some cheap shaving cream for me to shave in the bathroom. It was quite painful trying to shave my chin and as a result, there were heaps of blood coming out.

I had to get a tissue box to stop any more blood flowing. During the photo shoot, the photographer said they will edit out my mess before it gets printed.

When I got my photos back a few months later, I could see heaps of red spots on my chin.

GG

jono_jonoson

HSC
Good idea, I guess we will do that to the principal tomorrow after the ext 1 trial. Drsoccerball are you in?
You should also use a 8 number combination padlock, and do it to the math teacher after the exam.

And then give him some HARD past HSC math questions to do in 10 to 15 minutes and if he gets it wrong you change the code, and if he gets it right you give him a number of the code. Keep repeating this process until you get caught or he finds all the numbers of the combination and then you run for it.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Let me write a short discovery story on the dark events that happened on muck up day...

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
You should also use a 8 number combination padlock, and do it to the math teacher after the exam.

And then give him some HARD past HSC math questions to do in 10 to 15 minutes and if he gets it wrong you change the code, and if he gets it right you give him a number of the code. Keep repeating this process until you get caught or he finds all the numbers of the combination and then you run for it.
Permutations and combinations style questions to keep it in context :p

jono_jonoson

HSC
Let me write a short discovery story on the dark events that happened on muck up day...
"And it was at that moment the sudden and unexpected discovery hit me as hard as a rock. I had not foreseen this. My own people, my own family. How could they be doing this to me. We were a family, and now they had backstabbed me and were tying me to a chair. This discovery was confronting and led me to have renewed perceptions of my so called 'family'. When I saw their leader was Ekman an anger built up inside me as if going to erupt out of me like a volcano. He was the reason this was happening to me. That two-faced scum. I was rediscovering my hate for people in this world through this unplanned discovery. I was discovering a new sense of self. I was going to show these people I was the boss, and not to be trifled with. I became super-saiyan at that moment and I started wounding up my energy for a Kame Hame Ha which would destroy these two face plebs. But at that moment a teacher came and stopped them and made them untie me. That stupid teacher. How I hated him. I wanted to show everyone I WAS a superhuman by slaughtering them with my beam of energy but that wretched teacher had to get in the way. Now I pretend to be friends with them and 'agree' it was just a joke while I secretly plot my revenge. Ekman, that disgusting creature, I will get you. I WILL get you."

Picture of Drsoccerball when being super-saiyan:

Last edited:

Drsoccerball

HSC
The day was dark and grim. The bellowing shadows overpowered the teachers. They called it "muck up day." The school captain coerced everyone to come in mufti in order to f*** shit up and not get in trouble. The variation was like the colours of a Lorri. Ekman however, came in his gay ass uniform making a statement of pride and dedication to the school and its teachers. The first period was English. Everyone came to the back whispering and plotting. Finally they came to a conclusion. To steal the English teachers beloved desk. As the English teacher stomped out of class leaving the remnants of fresh BO the students moved. The 20 or so students ran to the desk lifting it and grabbing everything around it hiding it somewhere. One student in particular, picked up a cabinet and caused it crumble at his big fat hands. He along with the 20 other students ran like girls...English was now over with the English teacher using ekmans table to mark. The man with hedgehog like hair walked outside and observed the may cars lined up in the car park. The glad wrap was suffocating the coordinators car. Nearly getting smackcamed he turned around and basically dodged a bullet. The look of freshly sprayed whipped cream surrounded Student A's face. The sun was blocked by the violent and impeding clouds. The Pdh students printed pretty much 1000 copy's of their teacher smiling and pasted it on every classroom every corner and every car. Thinking they're cool the non physics students wrapped the physics teachers car in glad wrap making it look like a fresh bagel. Then it happened. Drsoccerball contemplated. He deeply thought. His heart was waging a swordfight with his mind. He thought "Let me ask all the teachers to forgive me if i did anything wrong to them." Meanwhile the dark and menacing voice of Ekman and Gmoussa emanated in his ears, "Come to the library" . After every class that he went to the same ominous voice echoed in his ear whispering the same thing. After 40 minutes of talking to the teachers he decided to just go to the library. He walked in observing ekman giggling in the corner. He observed 10 people just gazing at his like hungry predator were for their prey. They pounced. Grabbing him by every limb. He struggled from freedom. He kicked his way out of their grip but someone held his feet. They were lifting him up and trying to put him in the orange chair. He saw the silver ductape in the distance with its possessor having a very horrifying and arching figure. The eco teacher stopped the cruel act. It was a human in the animal kingdom ruling over. Later on his car got wrapped.

HSC
"And it was at that moment the sudden and unexpected discovery hit me as hard as a rock. I had not foreseen this. My own people, my own family. How could they be doing this to me. We were a family, and now they had backstabbed me and were tying me to a chair. This discovery was confronting and led me to have renewed perceptions of my so called 'family'. When I saw their leader was Ekman an anger built up inside me as if going to erupt out of me like a volcano. He was the reason this was happening to me. That two-faced scum. I was rediscovering my hate for people in this world through this unplanned discovery. I was discovering a new sense of self. I was going to show these people I was the boss, and not to be trifled with. I became super-saiyan at that moment and I started wounding up my energy for a Kame Hame Ha which would destroy these two face plebs. But at that moment a teacher came and stopped them and made them untie me. That stupid teacher. How I hated him. I wanted to show everyone I WAS a superhuman by slaughtering them with my beam of energy but that wretched teacher had to get in the way. Now I pretend to be friends with them and 'agree' it was just a joke while I secretly plot my revenge. Ekman, that disgusting creature, I will get you. I WILL get you."

Picture of Drsoccerball when being super-saiyan: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/pho...r-sonic-and-super-shadow-23436519-400-299.jpg
15/15
Everyone steal this for a band 6 creative

Ekman

HSC
The day was dark and grim. The bellowing shadows overpowered the teachers. They called it "muck up day." The school captain coerced everyone to come in mufti in order to f*** shit up and not get in trouble. The variation was like the colours of a Lorri. Ekman however, came in his gay ass uniform making a statement of pride and dedication to the school and its teachers. The first period was English. Everyone came to the back whispering and plotting. Finally they came to a conclusion. To steal the English teachers beloved desk. As the English teacher stomped out of class leaving the remnants of fresh BO the students moved. The 20 or so students ran to the desk lifting it and grabbing everything around it hiding it somewhere. One student in particular, picked up a cabinet and caused it crumble at his big fat hands. He along with the 20 other students ran like girls...English was now over with the English teacher using ekmans table to mark. The man with hedgehog like hair walked outside and observed the may cars lined up in the car park. The glad wrap was suffocating the coordinators car. Nearly getting smackcamed he turned around and basically dodged a bullet. The look of freshly sprayed whipped cream surrounded Student A's face. The sun was blocked by the violent and impeding clouds. The Pdh students printed pretty much 1000 copy's of their teacher smiling and pasted it on every classroom every corner and every car. Thinking they're cool the non physics students wrapped the physics teachers car in glad wrap making it look like a fresh bagel. Then it happened. Drsoccerball contemplated. He deeply thought. His heart was waging a swordfight with his mind. He thought "Let me ask all the teachers to forgive me if i did anything wrong to them." Meanwhile the dark and menacing voice of Ekman and Gmoussa emanated in his ears, "Come to the library" . After every class that he went to the same ominous voice echoed in his ear whispering the same thing. After 40 minutes of talking to the teachers he decided to just go to the library. He walked in observing ekman giggling in the corner. He observed 10 people just gazing at his like hungry predator were for their prey. They pounced. Grabbing him by every limb. He struggled from freedom. He kicked his way out of their grip but someone held his feet. They were lifting him up and trying to put him in the orange chair. He saw the silver ductape in the distance with its possessor having a very horrifying and arching figure. The eco teacher stopped the cruel act. It was a human in the animal kingdom ruling over. Later on his car got wrapped.
Actually it was me with the ductape

jono_jonoson

HSC
Take out this line and join my story on to this

nisak

HSC
if only you took this much interest in your english creative...

jono_jonoson

HSC
Year 12 Muck-up Day - A incredible story with an unforeseeable plot twist

New-York Times: An excellent story. One for the ages.
Sydney Morning Herald: Pure Wizardry. This is truly magical.
Sunday Telegraph: What a Masterpiece! Captivating for all audiences.

The day was dark and grim. The bellowing shadows overpowered the teachers. They called it "muck up day." The school captain coerced everyone to come in mufti in order to f*** shit up and not get in trouble. The variation was like the colours of a Lorri. Ekman however, came in his gay ass uniform making a statement of pride and dedication to the school and its teachers. The first period was English. Everyone came to the back whispering and plotting. Finally they came to a conclusion. To steal the English teachers beloved desk. As the English teacher stomped out of class leaving the remnants of fresh BO the students moved. The 20 or so students ran to the desk lifting it and grabbing everything around it hiding it somewhere. One student in particular, picked up a cabinet and caused it crumble at his big fat hands. He along with the 20 other students ran like girls...English was now over with the English teacher using ekmans table to mark. The man with hedgehog like hair walked outside and observed the may cars lined up in the car park. The glad wrap was suffocating the coordinators car. Nearly getting smackcamed he turned around and basically dodged a bullet. The look of freshly sprayed whipped cream surrounded Student A's face. The sun was blocked by the violent and impeding clouds. The Pdh students printed pretty much 1000 copy's of their teacher smiling and pasted it on every classroom every corner and every car. Thinking they're cool the non physics students wrapped the physics teachers car in glad wrap making it look like a fresh bagel. Then it happened. Drsoccerball contemplated. He deeply thought. His heart was waging a swordfight with his mind. He thought "Let me ask all the teachers to forgive me if i did anything wrong to them." Meanwhile the dark and menacing voice of Ekman and Gmoussa emanated in his ears, "Come to the library" . After every class that he went to the same ominous voice echoed in his ear whispering the same thing. After 40 minutes of talking to the teachers he decided to just go to the library. He walked in observing ekman giggling in the corner. He observed 10 people just gazing at his like hungry predator were for their prey. They pounced. Grabbing him by every limb. He struggled from freedom. He kicked his way out of their grip but someone held his feet. They were lifting him up and trying to put him in the orange chair. He saw the silver ductape in the distance with its possessor having a very horrifying and arching figure.

"And it was at that moment the sudden and unexpected discovery hit me as hard as a rock. I had not foreseen this. My own people, my own family. How could they be doing this to me. We were a family, and now they had backstabbed me and were tying me to a chair. This discovery was confronting and led me to have renewed perceptions of my so called 'family'. When I saw their leader was Ekman an anger built up inside me as if going to erupt out of me like a volcano. He was the reason this was happening to me. That two-faced scum. I was rediscovering my hate for people in this world through this unplanned discovery. I was discovering a new sense of self. I was going to show these people I was the boss, and not to be trifled with. I became Super-Saiyan at that moment and I started wounding up my energy for a Kame Hame Ha which would destroy these two face plebs into oblivion. But at that moment a teacher came and stopped them and made them untie me. That stupid teacher. How I hated him. I wanted to show everyone I WAS a superhuman by slaughtering them with my beam of energy but that wretched teacher had to get in the way. Now I pretend to be friends with them and 'agree' it was just a joke while I secretly plot my revenge. Ekman, that disgusting creature, I will get you. I WILL get you."

Last edited:

Drsoccerball

HSC
1/10 IGN wouldnt read again...you never say the word dicovered in the short story

Ekman

HSC
was it you hahahahaha ?
Yeah, I was about to wrap one strip around you till the teacher came in. Someone else had the gladwrap, so it was going to be 2 people wrapping at once.

Ello1234

HSC
Year 12 Muck-up Day - A incredible story with an unforeseeable lot twist

New-York Times: An excellent story. One for the ages.
Sydney Morning Herald: Pure Wizardry. This is truly magical.
Sunday Telegraph: What an amazing story. Captivating for all audiences.

The day was dark and grim. The bellowing shadows overpowered the teachers. They called it "muck up day." The school captain coerced everyone to come in mufti in order to f*** shit up and not get in trouble. The variation was like the colours of a Lorri. Ekman however, came in his gay ass uniform making a statement of pride and dedication to the school and its teachers. The first period was English. Everyone came to the back whispering and plotting. Finally they came to a conclusion. To steal the English teachers beloved desk. As the English teacher stomped out of class leaving the remnants of fresh BO the students moved. The 20 or so students ran to the desk lifting it and grabbing everything around it hiding it somewhere. One student in particular, picked up a cabinet and caused it crumble at his big fat hands. He along with the 20 other students ran like girls...English was now over with the English teacher using ekmans table to mark. The man with hedgehog like hair walked outside and observed the may cars lined up in the car park. The glad wrap was suffocating the coordinators car. Nearly getting smackcamed he turned around and basically dodged a bullet. The look of freshly sprayed whipped cream surrounded Student A's face. The sun was blocked by the violent and impeding clouds. The Pdh students printed pretty much 1000 copy's of their teacher smiling and pasted it on every classroom every corner and every car. Thinking they're cool the non physics students wrapped the physics teachers car in glad wrap making it look like a fresh bagel. Then it happened. Drsoccerball contemplated. He deeply thought. His heart was waging a swordfight with his mind. He thought "Let me ask all the teachers to forgive me if i did anything wrong to them." Meanwhile the dark and menacing voice of Ekman and Gmoussa emanated in his ears, "Come to the library" . After every class that he went to the same ominous voice echoed in his ear whispering the same thing. After 40 minutes of talking to the teachers he decided to just go to the library. He walked in observing ekman giggling in the corner. He observed 10 people just gazing at his like hungry predator were for their prey. They pounced. Grabbing him by every limb. He struggled from freedom. He kicked his way out of their grip but someone held his feet. They were lifting him up and trying to put him in the orange chair. He saw the silver ductape in the distance with its possessor having a very horrifying and arching figure.

That was beautiful! *cries*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)