Is this allowed in your school ? (2 Viewers)

Kaido

be.
HSC
strong thread guys

Anyways here's my story.

During the yr 12 school photo day, one of the teachers deemed my beard as "too long" (btw I am asian :p) so he forced me to get this 1 blade razor and some cheap shaving cream for me to shave in the bathroom. It was quite painful trying to shave my chin and as a result, there were heaps of blood coming out.

I had to get a tissue box to stop any more blood flowing. During the photo shoot, the photographer said they will edit out my mess before it gets printed.

When I got my photos back a few months later, I could see heaps of red spots on my chin.

GG
think we all knew that when you started posting on the integration forums under that kind of name ahahaha

Kaido

be.
HSC
Last day at my school:

"Boys, we're gonna blow this place up"

Nek minnit, bins start exploding and the alarm for fire goes off, entire school evacuates

#worththesuspension

Ekman

HSC
Last day at my school:

"Boys, we're gonna blow this place up"

Nek minnit, bins start exploding and the alarm for fire goes off, entire school evacuates

#worththesuspension
Im sorry kaido, our story is more interesting.

Ekman

HSC
Yeh he said he's gonna throw him off the boat.

You better wear some swimmers under your suit Ekman or Maybe buy that waterproof suit Ekman?
Funny thing is, im not sure if he can lift me

Kaido

be.
HSC
Drsoccerball is a pedophile, msged me photos of his beard wtf ahahaha

jono_jonoson

HSC
Can't wait until my muck up day boys. They have organized a day where we do some fun shit because last year muck-up day was pretty brutal so now they banned it, but that day is like a week or 2 before school ends (so if we do something stupid we will get in trouble). so we gonna play it cool and have a normal day and then on the second last or last day of school BAM!!! we gonna pull of something.

Last edited:

Ello1234

HSC
My maths teacher has a beard and she's a women....I think it's because of hormonal imbalance...i don't know why she doesn't shave it off tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)