Is uni life better than school? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I like uni. More freedom. Don't have to go to class. etc. etc.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
I know it sounds very corny, but I miss seeing my mates everyday. Call me crazy, but I also miss the routine of it (going in from 9-3, I even miss the uniforms).
True pride, right there.

barbernator

HSC
I preferred school. I look back on it and see that I really enjoyed my time there, but I look back at last session and think of how much of a chore it was.
do you dislike your course?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Uni life is a billion times better.

More freedom.

More alcohol.

More yay!

And less shit people.

Like, you don't have to deal with dumb-as-fuck people that were at most schools.
Oh, but the work is like a billion times more difficult. From the same amount of work in HS and uni (probably less work in HS) I got high band 5s and low band 6s in everything at HS, but only got 60s and 70s at uni. :/

Also, time management is more difficult because you have more adult stuff to do, and more commitments (although, I did more extracurriculars and had a job in HS), and travel is a bitch of you live far away.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah but you probably get told off if you don't go to class.

HSC
Uni Grad
Uni in general beats High school, except the workload and the work itself, which is like 10x harder :/

TBH High school was a breeze compared with uni. Uni = work 10x harder and don't produce results as good as I did during high school.

But then again, uni = more freedom to do what you want. Uni has less hours for most subjects except engineering. But if you put uni on top of work then it'll be quite hard... :/

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Coming from a high school ruled by a ruthless dictator with a culture where everything was controlled by the teachers, uni kicks ass compared to high school. The main thing I miss about high school though is seeing classmates on a regular basis...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)